Status
Not open for further replies.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
I'd share some juice but not my mod, unless it was a super hot woman because that's as close as I'll ever get to kissing a super hot woman (Damn these faulty John Merrick genetics of mine!). But the average person? No way. You wouldn't ask a strange for a sip of their drink, why would any one ask to try your vape? Gross.

CookingWithGuns

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Lol-when I'm out in public I usually have 808 threaded batts with carts and hold it like a knife and I think they're all scared of me :)

I hold mine in my palm like I hold a hookah pipe (from bottom corner of palm up to index finger) so nobody ever sees it but there is confusing when all of a sudden I'm blowing smoke everywhere.

Anyways if it weren't for someone letting me bump a vape (though it was from a friend of mine) on her blu, I probably would have gotten into it much much later. That said, if vaping becomes popular enough (hell already 1 in 5 smokers have at least tried it), you would rarely need to 'bum' a vape but wouldn't be surprised if someone asks for some liquid if they are out. A few drops here or there wouldn't be a bad thing as you may eventually need some and you may wind up discovering a great new juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread