can i get some opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

aidenunder

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2009
florida - palm harbor
hey guys i need some help i used to have a dse 901 and i loved it but eastmall is on holiday right now and i do not know what ecig to pick id realy like another 901 but im open to new things as well as long as i can use liquid with it ill be happy anyways im looking for something kinda similar to it and i need a good supplier so can i get some opinions ? also they need to accept paypal

brandon555

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2010
Wisconsin
cigeasy or bluegrassvapor... I ordered some cartomizers and Paul had it shipped out within hours.

Free shipping too, whether you order 1 or 100 items.

I'd recommend the KR808... Its a two piece vape. Just a battery and cartomizer, which is basically just a cartridge and atomizer combined into one unit. They are "disposable" too. They can be refilled several times though and do indeed last a while. When it goes bad, just toss it and put on a new one.

It eliminates any of the hassle associated with atomizers.... No soaking in solvents overnight to clean them and no dealing with junk atomizers that put out little vapor, etc.

The KR808 batteries are nice too. They last all day for me. Get a 380 mah batt and it will last even longer.

aidenunder

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2009
florida - palm harbor
thanks for your responses guys but im pretty sure i made it clear i wanted to be able to use my eliquid ... i dont wanna use cartomizers i think they suck the big 1 to be honest wit ya any other suggestions ? i want something to get me a ton of vapor and something that uses e-liquid so no cartomizers please =]

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
if you wanted to take a cheaper route and try lots of models you can buy adaptors for the battery you have and just buy atomisers and cartridges ....then you would be able to try them all : o)

madvapes.com sell adaptors : o)

http://www.madvapes.com/Details.aspx?itemId=MV901TO510ADP1

they are 2.50 each to try

you could get an adaptor for an 801/510 or others to try...
ps.you can get blank cartomizers if u havent thought of that to fill with your liquid...just a thot in case you werent totally against them...

ps. vsvapor.net has 901s if u wanna stick with them...take a look for a discount code

Last edited:

VelvetFog

Moved On
Feb 7, 2010
Florida
Most custom battery packs are very flexible. You can use different types of atomizers and configure these devices to operate at different voltages. Batteries are generally pretty cheap and widely available from several vendors both in the US and in Asia.

I am sure there are plenty of devices in stock from various suppliers. Take a look at the AdapteveR (AdapteveR - Solder-less - USA Quality) and the Prodigy (PureSmoker.com - Home of the USA Built PV !!!) to start.

brandon555

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2010
Wisconsin
thanks for your responses guys but im pretty sure i made it clear i wanted to be able to use my eliquid ... i dont wanna use cartomizers i think they suck the big 1 to be honest wit ya any other suggestions ? i want something to get me a ton of vapor and something that uses e-liquid so no cartomizers please =]

I fill all of my cartos. They come pre-filled with flavor of your choice or blank so you can fill them with your own e-liquid.

KR808s would be much cheaper in the long run. 5 Cartomizers is about the same price of 1 901 atomizer... and we all know atomizers don't last forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread