Can I increase the nicotine level in my favorite juices? how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

genelman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
Now that I know where to buy the nicotine from, I would like to ask another question, I have been buying juices with 24 mg nicotine and I tried to ask the provider of my favorite juices to increase the nicotine level to 36 mg but they all refused (nicely), seems to me that 24 mg nicotine does not satisfy my craving so I decided reluctantly (I understand how dangerous this substance is) to buy my own Nicotine and mix it with my juices but I don't know how!! any help would be appreciated!!

genelman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
Did you buy the nicotine yet?

here's a formula you can use - there are calculators as well but it's just simple algebra:

(volume A)(strength A) + (volume B)(strength B) = (volume A + volume B)(desired strength)

Thank you for your reply, please excuse my next question, it might sound a bit dump, but when it is written 60 ml of 60 mg Flavorless Nicotine Liquid it means it is already mix with PG so it must be safer than lets say 60 ml of 100 mg Flavorless Nicotine Liquid right??

another question, if I buy the 60 ml of 60 mg and I have 30 ml of 24 mg juice and I want to increase the nicotine level to 36 mg so what should I do?!

Clovery

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
new jersey
Thank you for your reply, please excuse my next question, it might sound a bit dump, but when it is written 60 ml of 60 mg Flavorless Nicotine Liquid it means it is already mix with PG so it must be safer than lets say 60 ml of 100 mg Flavorless Nicotine Liquid right??

another question, if I buy the 60 ml of 60 mg and I have 30 ml of 24 mg juice and I want to increase the nicotine level to 36 mg so what should I do?!

you're going to end up diluting your flavor quite a bit if you use 60 mg nic. The strength of any juice is expressed as mg per mL (mg/mL) but is usually shortened to just "mg". This means that in every mL there are 60 mg of nicotine, the rest of the fluid is PG or VG or a combination of the two, depending on your selection. So yes, 60 mg/mL is safer than 100 mg/mL.

to answer your other question, if you have 30 mL of 24 mg/mL juice and you want to use 60 mg/mL to strengthen it to 36 mg/mL, you use the formula I posted like this:

let volume A be "x" which is the unknown amount of the 60 mg/mL you want to add.

(volume A)(strength A) + (volume B)(strength B) = (volume A + volume B)(desired strength)
so plugging in the values:
(x mL)(60 mg/mL) + (30 mL)(24 mg/mL) = (x mL + 30 mg)(36 mg/mL)
(x)(60) + (30)(24) = (x+ 30)(36)
60x + 720 = ( 36x ) + (1080)
60x = 36x + 360
24x= 360
x = 15

So you will need to add 15 mL of the 60mg/mL strength liquid to a 30 mL bottle of 24 mg/mL in order to get your desired strength. The end volume will be 45 mL, which means you will be will be diluting the flavor to approximately 2/3 of its original strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread