Status
Not open for further replies.

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
I am really enjoying my evods that came in a few days ago from fasttech (thanks for the suggestion aglet), they are a great improvement on the ce4's that came with my ego starter kit a couple of weeks ago.

I need to expand my tank collection to include some glass/pyrex so that I can order some juices that usually crack the plastic tanks. I have focused in on the protank mini, mainly because it looks like the size of the evods, which I like the look of on my thin ego batteries. I would love to know if the protank mini accepts the heads for the evods? I bought way too many extra evod heads when I was having a fasttech binge:blush: and I would like to get a glass tank that I can use them with.

Thanks! LJP

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
SilverZero...thanks so much! Glad to hear that I can still use them.

Do the evods heads have a long or short stem?
The mini pro is shiped with the long stem.
The new up dated heads are the same for both

Kanger Universal Coil Heads, Kanger Protank Coil, Pro Tank 2 Coil, EVOD Coil

TFL, all of the extra evod heads (and the heads that came in the evod) are all the short stem kind. Here is the link to the five pack that I decided I couldn't live without 6 of :p https://www.fasttech.com/p/1386200 .

SilverZero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Illinois, USA
SilverZero...thanks so much! Glad to hear that I can still use them.

TFL, all of the extra evod heads (and the heads that came in the evod) are all the short stem kind. Here is the link to the five pack that I decided I couldn't live without 6 of :p https://www.fasttech.com/p/1386200 .

Those aren't the authentic Kanger heads, and they look a little different. They will probably work but no guarantees.

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
Those aren't the authentic Kanger heads, and they look a little different. They will probably work but no guarantees.

Yeah, I guess buying in bulk from Fasttech might have been a bit impulsive. The extra Fasttech heads do fit perfectly in the evod.

Oh, well...I hope they'll work in the protank mini as well.

The exception to the "etc." would be the head for the T3s & MT3s is different and isn't interchangeable with any of the above.

I use the same coil for my EVODs, T3S, mini T3S, MT3S, and ProTank 2. No leaking but I do get some gurgling occasionally. That might be from the coils I removed 1 of the flavor wicks from though. With the (M)T3S line and ProTank 2 Kanger has gone to a single coil for all. I'm sure the mini ProTank 2 will follow suit. If you have the old style (M)T3 with the coil attached to the base you can by the new (M)T3S base and convert it to be an (M)T3S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread