Can I Take My Vape To China?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caterpiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2015
Malaysia
it's surprisingly hard to find recent, verifiable and consistent information on taking vape gear to China.

Yes China is a world leader in the manufacture of vape gear, and the articles I've read suggest their are now hundreds, if not thousands of vape shops in mainland China.

But after a couple of hours Google research and searching ECF I'm still not 100% sure I can take my vape into China.

I'll be flying into China in a little over a week, so any updated information would be greatly appreciated.

(ECF doesn't have a China forum But please feel free to move this post of its in the wrong place)

Reactions: stols001

Caterpiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2015
Malaysia
Just back from Beijing.

Left the vape at home and got through 2 packs of Malborough Red.

I think I'd have been fine taking the vape to China but it was difficult to be sure.

You can't even take a plastic lighter onto a flight to China, and reading the signs at Beijing airport I think they may have taken my batteries had I tried to bring them through customs.

A Chinese friend let me try his IQOS while I was there. It's an interesting concept. Almost (but not quite) vapor less, but a very hot vape.

I didn't like it much. To be honest I preferred the Malborough Reds.

Back home and back on the vape :)

Reactions: smacuser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread