Can I transform my Volcano Inferno (T) into a regular Inferno?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stalebird

Apr 9, 2009
Sorry for ALL the questions, but I guess that's what being a newbie entails.

I have my Inferno (t) tank system coming today. If I decide I want to just use it as a regular Inferno (cartomizer instead of tank) can I do so?

If so, what else do I need to buy? The "Tankomizer" looks like it gets replaced with a attomizer and regular carts??? Can I use the same batteries that come with my tank system? I've heard both positives and negatives of the tank system, so I figure if i can have the option of turning it into a regular inferno, that would be a nice option to have.

Also, the Inferno is the exact same as the ego, correct?

Thanks to some of the veterans who stop into the newbie forum to help us out!

Erfmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
I don't have the inferno, but if it's an ego tank style system, then it's threaded 510, and yes, you can use the batteries with an assortment of cartos, attys & carts, or just an atty and drip tip. Egos are great batts and you don't have to be chained to the tanks if you don't wish to be...Ikenvape sells some nice cartomizers. There are also dual coil cartos available from inhaler.
Good luck.

Oski96

Apr 28, 2011
Los Angeles
Sorry for ALL the questions, but I guess that's what being a newbie entails.

I have my Inferno (t) Tank system coming today. If I decide I want to just use it as a regular Inferno (cartomizer instead of tank) can I do so?

If so, what else do I need to buy? The "Tankomizer" looks like it gets replaced with a attomizer and regular carts??? Can I use the same batteries that come with my Tank system? I've heard both positives and negatives of the tank system, so I figure if i can have the option of turning it into a regular inferno, that would be a nice option to have.

Also, the Inferno is the exact same as the ego, correct?

Thanks to some of the veterans who stop into the newbie forum to help us out!

The "Inferno" is just a reference to the battery size. You don't have to use it with the tankomizer.

If you want to use it for dripping, you can (and should) buy the magma lo-res atomizer with a drip tip (make sure the tip is for the Magma atty, not the Lava).

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
It's just an eGo-T. You can unscrew the tank atomizer and put any 510 cartomizer on there. It doesn't have to be from Volcano not that there's anything wrong with them. If you go with atomizers and cartridges, you get more leaks and have to fill more often. You might also want to get an eGo cone for looks mostly. I'm not sure whether Volcano sells those separately or not but, a lot of other places have them.

Empress Kitty

Supreme Empress of Earth
ECF Veteran
Yes the Inferno is Volcanos eGo. the parts for the Inferno and inferno T are cross compatible and you can use either the T or reg atts/carts or cartomizers.

I say get some BOGE 510 cartomizers for the Inferno and vape on

~Kitty

BTW i have the ego and a tank system so while both have their merits, I do not use the tank as much as i do my clearomizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread