Can I Use GG With Thick Mittens and will it accept Tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDeason

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Toronto
Hi guys..new to GG please be gentle.

I want an ecig with a REALLY BIG BUTTON that I can fire easily with thick winter mittens on. Just by looking at it the GG seems to fit the bill...am I right???

Also can I safely use rebuildable clearomizer tanks like the Smoketech with the GG. On my Silver Bullet I had to use an adaptor which pushed down the center post and ruined it.

THANKS!:2c:

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
The button would be easy enough to fire with gloves/mittens but locking it would be a different story. You'd probably have to remove a mitten to lock it. GG not only accepts tanks, it will give you air control too. There's a pre-order going on right now for Imeo's latest GG.
Bottom switches are much bigger but I find the location awkward. If a large button is priority though, you might want to look into mods with bottom switches.

MikeDeason

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Toronto
The button would be easy enough to fire with gloves/mittens but locking it would be a different story. You'd probably have to remove a mitten to lock it. GG not only accepts tanks, it will give you air control too. There's a pre-order going on right now for Imeo's latest GG.
Bottom switches are much bigger but I find the location awkward. If a large button is priority though, you might want to look into mods with bottom switches.

Thanks don't think locking it will be an issue unless it is a really soft button. So the center post won't get ruined with clearomizers
? Sounds perfect. Saw preorder at COV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread