Can I use the Aspire revvo BOOST coil in the normal Aspire revvo tank (for Skystar mod)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Don't think so.

Don't have either but found this on a retail site

Just like the The Aspire Revvo replacement coils, the Aspire Revvo boost replacement coils utilize a 'stove top' coil design. However the Aspire Revvo boost replacement coils have a hole in the center used for squonking and Used in the Aspire Revvo Boost squonk tank. Coded with a light blue gasket on them and 0.1 - 0.14 ohms resistance. Comes to you in a pack of 3 coils.

Aspire Revvo Boost replacement coils - Aspire Products - Triple 7 Vaping

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Yes you can. I don't have one myself, but one of my coworkers does and keeps trying to get me to buy one. He says they are great. I believe all of the Aspire Revvos have holes in the top of the coils, it is used for filling the tank in RDTA mode. I am not sure if it converts to RDA or at least I've never seen Jeremy use it that way. The only difference between the Boost and the standard, from what I understand, is the BF feature, and that just changes how the tank is filled.

Yodara

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2018
Kenya
Yes you can. I don't have one myself, but one of my coworkers does and keeps trying to get me to buy one. He says they are great. I believe all of the Aspire Revvos have holes in the top of the coils, it is used for filling the tank in RDTA mode. I am not sure if it converts to RDA or at least I've never seen Jeremy use it that way. The only difference between the Boost and the standard, from what I understand, is the BF feature, and that just changes how the tank is filled.

Hy, so I ordered the boost now, let's see. On my seller's site they say it fits the skystar tank so I will just wait until tomorrow...but if your friend has it it shud work. Otherwise I blame him :D

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
I have both coils and yes you can, see pics below they are identical. The fact that the Boost is a squonker has no bearing since the ARC coils are top coils.

IMG_2179.JPG
IMG_2180.JPG
IMG_2181.JPG

Hy, so I ordered the boost now, let's see. On my seller's site they say it fits the skystar tank so I will just wait until tomorrow...but if your friend has it it shud work. Otherwise I blame him :D

Lol I let him know and if they work good! I might get me one, I rebuild, so never tried a prebuilt RDTA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread