Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
cat_police_dogs.jpg

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
DisMan, If your beat-down makes the news, At least the Order of the Wholey Technofoggers will get some free press!

But I thought non-smokers were reasonable and understanding people. Surely they would embrace an ex-smoker exercising their right to alternative methods of smoking that virtually eliminate any second-hand smoke claims that are the basis for all non-smoking arguments.

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
You guys act like it will be a bad thing...what better way to introduce the non-smoking public to a device that will change their opinions about second hand smoke?

I really gotta see when the next rally will be. Do you know when the shirts are scheduled?

And don't worry...I'll bring a knife or two to make sure my point will be made should somebody attack. I may need a new shirt afterwards.

Bellinghamster

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Bellingham, WA USA
Don't Fight Back

The last thing we need is "E-Cig Madness - Man stabs protesters in nicotine induced rage"

If you are trying to raise awareness for your/our cause, make sure your @$$ gets kicked on camera by a bunch of slogan-spewing lunatics. Crawl into the fetal position and take it. Just make SURE the cameras are on.

Otherwise, please just wear a kick me sign and leave us out of it.

Tasdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
Pittsburg, KS
I may need a new shirt afterwards.

If you get killed by angry anti-smokers while wearing a WTF shirt, just shoot me a PM me and I'll get you a new one. :thumbs:

Terms and conditions: Death must be caught on camera and aired on national newscasts. Person killed must personally apply for new shirt, no third-party or proxy requests. Offer not valid on Earth or any Earth-like planets. Other restrictions may apply.

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
If you get killed by angry anti-smokers while wearing a WTF shirt, just shoot me a PM me and I'll get you a new one. :thumbs:

Terms and conditions: Death must be caught on camera and aired on national newscasts. Person killed must personally apply for new shirt, no third-party or proxy requests. Offer not valid on Earth or any Earth-like planets. Other restrictions may apply.

LMAO. I love your terms and conditions! And the "other restrictions may apply" statement.

Don't Fight Back

The last thing we need is "E-Cig Madness - Man stabs protesters in nicotine induced rage"

If you are trying to raise awareness for your/our cause, make sure your @$$ gets kicked on camera by a bunch of slogan-spewing lunatics. Crawl into the fetal position and take it. Just make SURE the cameras are on.

Otherwise, please just wear a kick me sign and leave us out of it.

The cameras will catch them throwing the first punch. The headlines may say one thing, the youtube video will tell the truth. Like anybody would listen, anyway. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread