Can people trade on ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracu

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
new jersey
I am having a very bad month in vaping. I think it is the curse of the PROVARI. I purchased the provari mini and thus far that is a big winner, but everything else is a complete disaster.

{Moderator notes: Leave out any items you have to trade from a "general thread".}

Any ideas will be helpful.:(

Last edited by a moderator:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I read that but why do I need a Paypal to trade items...do not understand...I do not want to exchange money/

You have to be verified to use the classified for sales or trades, the verification to insure you are who you say you are. I was verified through eBay, but PayPal is another way. They don't collect your bank info or any personal info beyond what you already gave them when you registered with the forum. All they are looking at is if you have a PayPal account that is connected with a legitimate email address.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I read that but why do I need a Paypal to trade items...do not understand...I do not want to exchange money/

It is at least a way for ECF to verify who you are and have some financial credibility. We can't predict what you will do once you hit the classifieds - sell, trade, buy?

Whatever you do, DO NOT attempt to arrange buy/sell/trade out of context of the classifieds on ECF. It's a TOS violation and an easy way to get ripped off as well.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville

It's nice to have the persons name and address verified in case they have a desire to trade you a box with a rock in it for your Provari. It's not foolproof, but it's worked pretty well so far. Someone who'd rip you off would also probably use a fake name or an address other than their own or some other such BS.

dracu

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
new jersey
Gotta work on that sales pitch there sir! I would shy away from words like hate and unvapable. Lol

If I hate something...why am I not allowed to say it and if I think a juice is unvapable, I have a right to say it. Also this is not a sales pitch. I want very little for this merchandise.

dracu

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
new jersey
You have a right to say you hate it and it is unvapeable.

Everyone else has the right to read it and think "I don't want one of those, it doesn't sound very good at all, I think I won't trade with dracu"

Simple common sense.

That is fine with me...I have no problem. People in vaping are way too serious about devices and juices and that is very sad.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
r6vi.jpg

ric23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
SoCal