The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Can Smok Novo 2 work with high vg vape juice?

Discussion in 'Smok' started by Vapeon4Life, Sep 9, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vapeon4Life

Vapeon4Life Senior Member

Aug 28, 2020
    Nevada, USA
    So a major online vape seller just went out of business and was liquidating all stock. I bought some 65/35 ratio juice which works fine in my Novo 2.
    But he had a bunch of 80/20 high vg juice and he was practically giving it away, so even though I read this might be too high vg for a pod system, thought I might gamble on it because I also read if you use the right mesh pod it will work. And also realized that food grade pg is available cheap and if worse came to worse could always cut the juice with some added propylene glycol.
    At any rate can I vape the 80/20 in a Novo pod and if so do I need a special pod resistance, or will they all work?
    Thanks,
    -JR

2. Frederica

Frederica New Member

Sep 8, 2020
    The vg contains 80% of the smoke compared to 65% of the smoke, the smoke will be higher, the smoke will be burnt or the core life will be reduced a little bit.Of course, the initial oil guide may be a little slower, normal use is no problem

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vapeon4Life

Aug 28, 2020
    Nevada, USA
    THANKS !!!

4. Vapeon4Life

Aug 28, 2020
    Nevada, USA
    It arrived and I tried it.
    Using the same pod I was using with the 65/35, actually refilling it when it was almost empty, with the 80/20, I didn't notice much difference in the amount of vape but there is some change in flavor, somewhat smoother and milder - Another words it loses some flavor which was Strawberry-Melon. Still it is acceptable.
    I'm using a Smok Novo I Pod, they were out of Novo 2 pods, but both Novo I and Novo 2 pods are interchangeable - the pod I'm using has a 1.2 ohm resistance.