Can someone describe the taste of a Blondie Acid Cigar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
I have a friend who smokes Blondie Acid cigars and they want to start vaping. They have asked me if I could make them some juice that tastes like a Blondie. Maybe I could if I knew something about the taste. Can someone give me a description so I know where to start, please? Thanks for any help! I'll be thrilled if I can rescue another smoker from the fire.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
So they taste like a very sweet orange creamsicle? Interesting.

Sweet and Creamy, yes, though from what I recall when I smoked cigars (specifically, the one being mentioned), I didn't get much of a citrusy flavor from it. Acid Cigars are pretty unique in their own way. Blondie is definitely sweet and the smoke is definitely creamy-ish (as creamy as actual smoke can be), but to really truly experience the flavor, as with most cigars, you need to try them, or smell the aroma coming from one.

Acid Cigars are not too expensive and pretty much any tobacco shop that sells cigars should carry them. Blondie, at least in my area of TN, is pretty much a staple for anyone that carries Acid brand. You could probably make a really nice extraction from 1-2 of them which would give you enough concentrate to recreate the exact flavor to a tee. That's what I'd do.

Given this discussion, it honestly makes me want to head to the tobacco shop tomorrow and pick one up just to see if I can recreate it :).

Last edited:

Exile

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Dallas,Tx
I cant recall if I have ever tried a "Blondie" Acid Cigar, but I have smoked a few Acid Cigars in the past and they are VERY VERY SWEET! Almost too cloyingly sweet! Tobacco with a strong candy sweetness, and a creamy aftertaste....

I found The Pluhm Rooms Burley & Candy juice to be similar, but not quite as sweet as an Acid Cigar.

Burley & Candy House Extracted Tobacco

JackH

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2014
United States
I have a friend who smokes Blondie Acid cigars and they want to start vaping. They have asked me if I could make them some juice that tastes like a Blondie. Maybe I could if I knew something about the taste. Can someone give me a description so I know where to start, please? Thanks for any help! I'll be thrilled if I can rescue another smoker from the fire.

Want to blow his mind? This is very easy, quick, and I guarantee you will make the juice taste exactly like the cigar. Just get about 1/2 of one from him and you'll be able to make a lot of juice. If you make the mix a heavy VG % with a dash of Bav. Cream or marshmallow, it will be a thick, luxurious vape that tastes exactly like the real thing. Maybe you can get him off the combustibles! :)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...et-experiments-microwave-heat-extraction.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread