ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md

underd0g

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
MN
mtbakervapor.com has them for 76.99 right now, use coupon code "vaporfrombaker" to get 10% off and bring it down to ~69ish. Free shipping on orders over $50 so you get that, plus a free bottle of juice :)

Thank you for saving me $35 bucks, I almost pulled the trigger for $104 at my vapor store.

Some reviews say It's somewhat delicate. Im concerned about that, I've dropped my 510 ego batts a few times without consequence, will this break from a 3 foot drop? If so is a drop under warranty? Seems $70 bucks for just about any device should be able to withstand at least a few minor drops.

Also, would the mini pro tank or the vivi be a good match with this? Can anyone chime in on tank, atomizer use etc?

Im not TOO new at vaping, but I'm tired of the weak amount of vaper from my 510's. But I'm not to schooled on real world use with VV VW Vaping, but I've logged about 100 hrs of schooling myself with the art. Thanks guys! I really appreciate ANY advise or to even be pointed to some other threads that discuss the evic. :smokie:

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK

underd0g

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
MN
Yup, and it only has a 510 connector, no ego threads at all.

does this mean it won't fit my 510 threaded iclears, evods and cartos? I guess even though I've read up on thread types its still a little confusing, there's adapters for this right? I mean if you wanna use it with other tanks etc.?

roffles18963

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Generally, you want to stay away from an APV that doesn't have eGo threads unless it's a mechanical mod/Provari (and most of the big name APVs not mechs or Provaris come with eGo threads, anyways). Then you grab a 510/eGo adapter. But if you have a mech, you *should* be using RBAs/RDAs on them anyways. The evic has eGo threads as well as 510 (most APVs do. Beating a dead horse deader) so your evic can use any 510 or eGo threaded tanks.

In terms of the evic, the iclear 16s/30s will work (510 & eGo/510). The evods will work (eGo). Cartos will work (510). Kanger T3s/MT3s will work (eGo). Kanger Protanks will work (510). Insert RBA/RDA here, they'll work (510).

In terms of the fugly mod that was posted, since it is 510 ONLY, anything with eGo threads won't work. Period. Not stock, at least. That's where the 510/eGo adapter comes in, but unless you have a Provari or a mech mod, you don't "need" one for an evic or any other APV that comes with eGo threads. Unless the threading is going bad. Then you're pretty much forced to use one.

underd0g

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
MN
hi guys, I was hoping someone could point me to the review section for mt vapor baker? I just received an unsealed eVic from them. I was warned earlier about this here and on unboxing videos. I asked them to do an RMA for me and the email I got back from them states they want to know whats "defective"? I just opened a return request form with them so we'll see what happens.
Their own return policy states unused and unopened, they also said these do not come sealed? Every unboxing Ive watched shows them as shrink wrapped.

underd0g

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
MN
issue was resolved. They approved my RMA but Josh (Mt Vapor Baker Rep.) told told me in a email and I quote. "we will not return it simply because it was not shrink wrapped". Thats funny becasue their return policy states "unused and unopened" for a full refund. I told them it was neither unused or opened (at least on my end). See the irony here?

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread