Can someone help me with atomizers? I don't understand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Oh... :( Can you recommend a good, easy to use, and long lasting atomizer that I just have to screw in and drip?

If you're a serious full time dripper then Cisco is the best. If an occasional dripper then the 510 in Post 4 by klynn is perfect. The high quality ones are expensive but are a worthwhile investment if dripping full time IMO. 306 attys are a little better than the 510 attys.

Last edited:

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
I see the categories of e-cigarettes as Disposable, ego-twist, vivi nova and CE4/5. But I don not know what is the difference, and I am in the start period, do could someone tell me something more about those categories or other categories that I don not know.

The disposables and ego twist are batteries. Disposables are e-cigs that come ready to use and are not rechargeable. Ego Twist is a variable voltage battery that's larger than a cigarette sized e-cig and are rechargeable. The vivi nova and CE4/5 are attached to rechargeable batteries to hold and vaporize nicotine liquid.

Last edited:

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
The simplest atty to start with is a 510. Empire Mods sells a very good 510 for $5.99 that tastes good, breaks in quickly and lasts relatively long. The Avidvaper Cisco spec 510's may be a hair better than the Empires, but cost more. Other good dripping atties include Ikenvape, Ahlusion and Vapage. Invariably someone will suggest the HH.357, which does have fantastic flavor and vapor, and lasts longer than any other if properly used and maintained. But that atty takes careful breaking in, and doesn't perform best till it's broken in, so may not be advisable for a beginner. Joye atties have to be cleaned before using, are leaky, and in my opinion do not have the flavor of the others I've listed above. There are, of course, many others.

306 and 901 atties have advantages and disadvantages, but I would save those for later -- after you get familiar with dripping on 510's.

If I were suggesting a starter setup, I'd get two Empire 1.8ohm 510's and a couple delrin driptips ($2.49). Have a great time dripping. It really does offer the very best flavor!

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Oh... :( Can you recommend a good, easy to use, and long lasting atomizer that I just have to screw in and drip?
Cisco spec LR atomizers are solid and are very reasonably priced. check out avid vapor dot com
Invariably someone will suggest the HH.357, which does have fantastic flavor and vapor, and lasts longer than any other if properly used and maintained. But that atty takes careful breaking in, and doesn't perform best till it's broken in, so may not be advisable for a beginner.
I will do it.....lol
Cisco are good but if price is not an issue..........you know these are the best: Custom HH.357 Cisco Spec Hybrid 510 Atomizer - Avid Vaper Their flavor and vapor production cant be beat in the disposible atty market... Only takes a few hours of vaping to break in properly.... One thing to note when you blow the HH357 out to clear them-blow from the threaded end as suggested by Hanna.......... I dont know what kind of mod you are using...but if its VV/VW then I would order the 3.0 HH's....... For a straight 3.7 volt mod you can order the LR 1.5 ohm attys... Realistily I get 3-4 weeks of great performance out of a HH357 atty... They still work after that but vapor production and flavor suffer when compared to a fresh one... I toss em at that point and replace with a new one... Its a small price to pay if you want the best vape possible from your atty...:vapor:

Last edited:

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
I will do it.....lol
Cisco are good but if price is not an issue..........you know these are the best: Custom HH.357 Cisco Spec Hybrid 510 Atomizer - Avid Vaper Their flavor and vapor production cant be beat in the disposible atty market... Only takes a few hours of vaping to break in properly.... One thing to note when you blow the HH357 out to clear them-blow from the threaded end as suggested by Hanna.......... I dont know what kind of mod you are using...but if its VV/VW then I would order the 3.0 HH's....... For a straight 3.7 volt mod you can order the LR 1.5 ohm attys... Realistily I get 3-4 weeks of great performance out of a HH357 atty... They still work after that but vapor production and flavor suffer when compared to a fresh one... I toss em at that point and replace with a new one... Its a small price to pay if you want the best vape possible from your atty...:vapor:

Okay, since you suggested it, I'll finish the job. Instead of throwing out your $22 atty after a month, Hanna will rebuild it for the price of postage. Just fill out a trouble ticket at Avidvaper and they'll reply with instructions on where to send it. Don't throw them out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread