Can someone please help me find compatible atomizers for my 2 VaporFi devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJS_Survivor

Aug 9, 2018
Hello! I am new to the forum but was told by a vaping enthusiast in my circle of vaping friends that this site could definitely help me!

So. I have TWO VaporFi devices that my Wife and I can’t use because VaporFi claims they do not carry the atomizers any longer! I would be SO grateful if you could let me know which non-VaporFi atomizers that we can use in our devices and please provide links if you can! Thank you in advance!

Device #1:
VaporFi “Vice”
“Vice” Sub-Ohm tank (Capacity: 2.5ML)
1.2 Ohm Atomizer

Device #2:
VaporFi “Pro-L II”
VaporFi “Pro-L Tank (Capacity: 1.5ML)
1.8 Ohm Atomizer

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
Are you looking for atomisers, or the coils for them?
The coils are available... the atomiser, who cares?

You could measure the diameter (in mm please) of the atomizers and post a pic of them (especially the bottom side), so we can see whether those are standardised products, or not.

(You could also take a pic of the coils, and give us their measurements, so we can find compatible coils, if possible)

The more info you provide, the faster and better we can help.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I have never used that device but going from foggy’s Recommendation these look like the same coils but from an American vendor. If you are in the U.S. shipping will be much faster. I’ve never ordered from here so I can’t speak to their service but here it is.
Joyetech CLR Coils (5 pack)
Here is another site that I have used and are a reliable vendor (not that the other link is unreliable, I don’t know one way or the other) but they are quite a bit more money.
https://www.myvaporstore.com/Joye-eGo-ONE-CLR-Atomizer-
Head-Pack-of-5-p/joye-eoa2h.htm

Also the vendor foggy linked is a reliable vendor I’ve used a lot. They’re just located in China so shipping can take several weeks or more.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
It's good Vaporfi don't sell them anymore.
What you don't know is how Vaporfi works. @SJS_Survivor
Vaporfi take other makes of hardware, rebrand them and charge you a huge premium for no other reason than they can.
Everything they have ever sold (other than some mods) is available from the original makers. For less money too! Hooray
All those atomizer heads are on sale all over the place.
Cross check - buy away. You are going to save a small fortune!
Never go back to Vaporfi.
Another customer learns the truth. Happy days.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Hello! I am new to the forum but was told by a vaping enthusiast in my circle of vaping friends that this site could definitely help me!

ECF membership is huge, and there are members literally worldwide. We can usually provide better help...if we know where you're located (even just the country, or if in the US...the state). That way we can suggest/recommend vendors that are in your country and/or that ship to your country. If you're in the US, there may be one closer to you for shipping purposes or they may have an actual store in your state.

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I would be SO grateful if you could let me know which non-VaporFi atomizers that we can use in our devices and please provide links if you can!
Welcome and glad you joined.
To fill in your location -----
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread