Can someone please help me with this tank..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

graffinfected

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
ORLANDO, FL.
photo (9).jpg

ok, i have always had problems with these type of tanks.. carto tanks ..

but with this one i cant seem to get good air flow.. and once i put it on my provari or on my ego twist i dont get ANY airflow... why?? i punched 2 holes in the carto...

i wanna use this tank i like it.. but i cant vape..lol

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Are you sure it's not the carto, and not the tank? Put one on the Provari without the tank, cover the hole for the juice if pre-punched (otherwise disregard that point), and with a drip tip on try a draw from the carto. If you have the same problem, it's the carto connection that is the problem. The two little airholes in the connector of the cartomizer must be blocked for some reason on the Provari. There are airflow adaptors available for this problem, but I don't recall what vendor sells them.

If you do have good airflow with just using a carto alone, then it must be something with the tank. I'm not familiar with using tanks with the side fill hole, so perhaps someone else can provide some tips on that.

graffinfected

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
ORLANDO, FL.
i will try the carto out alone.. i noticed that the carto that came with it is not the best.. so you might be right... i also thought that it could be because of the mods im using with it.. but once i put it on everything i had and noticed that it doesnt even pull that well without it even being on a mod ... that there must be something wrong with this crappy carto..

this has happened to me before with a different tank and i just dont remember how i fixed the problem... however i did notice that it didnt work on my lavatube.. but it worked perfectly fine on my ego twist and my provari.... so i dunno... ill try what you suggested.. thanks by the way,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread