Can someone please verify Fasttech's Color "Silver"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nahoku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
It irritates me when I want to buy something and I can't tell what I'm buying! I may as well just shop blind!

Can someone who has ordered ANY fasttech Vamo, Color "Silver", please verify what you received? Did you get a Chrome or Stainless Steel Vamo?

This is a very good deal and hard to pass up... $51.42 Vamo-Vivi Voltage Adjustable E-Cigarette Battery Compartment Set - with Nitecore I2 US battery charger/charger cable/2*Panasonic 18650 batteries at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping ... $48.85 with coupon CPASTE13SPRING, but it looks like a Chrome Vamo to me... and I don't want Chrome! I also don't want to assume anything.

Anyone?

TIA

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
That particular package is too new for anyone to have actually received one yet. I would guess that they are black and chrome VAMOs. The PV only model listed as stainless steel in the description has a dropdown for silver which further confuses the issue. Contact Fast Tech to get reliable confirmation about what they mean by silver.

nahoku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
That particular package is too new for anyone to have actually received one yet. I would guess that they are black and chrome VAMOs. The PV only model listed as stainless steel in the description has a dropdown for silver which further confuses the issue. Contact Fast Tech to get reliable confirmation about what they mean by silver.

I agree.

I posted...
Can someone who has ordered ANY Fasttech Vamo, Color "Silver"

I guess I should have also bolded the word "ANY" instead of only capping it. Fasttech has been selling Color "Silver" for some time, so I was hoping that anyone who received one described as Color "Silver", (not necessarily the one linked), might chime in.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
I guess I should have also bolded the word "ANY" instead of only capping it. Fasttech has been selling Color "Silver" for some time, so I was hoping that anyone who received one described as Color "Silver", (not necessarily the one linked), might chime in.

There is an excellent chance that Fast Tech will call both the chrome as well as the stainless models "silver". Fast Tech's descriptions seem to indicate less than perfect English competence. I don't think it would be safe to assume that if someone ordered a different kit or single model described as silver that the new kit would have the same thing.

Edited to add that if you have both chrome and stainless VAMOs take close up photos of both to include when inquiring about what they mean by "silver' in the new kit. They might not understand what you mean by stainless versus chrome without pictures.

Last edited:

nahoku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
There is an excellent chance that Fast Tech will call both the chrome as well as the stainless models "silver". Fast Tech's descriptions seem to indicate less than perfect English competence. I don't think it would be safe to assume that if someone ordered a different kit or single model described as silver that the new kit would have the same thing.

Edited to add that if you have both chrome and stainless VAMOs take close up photos of both to include when inquiring about what they mean by "silver' in the new kit. They might not understand what you mean by stainless versus chrome without pictures.

I wish they would just get rid of the word "Silver" and describe the Vamos by their actual finish or material... Chrome or Stainless Steel. Life would be so much easier! :facepalm:

nahoku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
Fast Tech is now offering a SS kit, Vamo-Vivi Stainless Steel Voltage Adjustable E-Cigarette Battery Compartment Set with Nitecore I2 US battery charger/charger cable/2*Panasonic 18650 batteries. The price is $53.33 and after using the coupon code CPASTE13SPRING it would be $50.66.

Thanks for the link!

Jesus the stupid thing hasnt even shipped yet was ordered on the 22nd in any case it looks like perasperas post might answer the question.

Sad to hear they didn't ship your Vamo yet! Hopefully soon!

And, actually, if you read all the links at Fasttech now, they seemed to have added "material" to the Vamos description. Now you can finally tell what you're ordering!

Right on Fasttech!

xbassman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Tulsa, OK. USA
Fast Tech is now offering a SS kit, Vamo-Vivi Stainless Steel Voltage Adjustable E-Cigarette Battery Compartment Set with Nitecore I2 US battery charger/charger cable/2*Panasonic 18650 batteries. The price is $53.33 and after using the coupon code CPASTE13SPRING it would be $50.66.

Well this makes it obvious that Fasttech is very attentive to what we have been posting on ECF.
I can't remember a company responding so quickly.

This kit is easily the best Vamo kit available.
An option to upgrade the charger to an I4 would leave no reason to buy anywhere else!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SantanzChild

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Did you try contacting Fast Tech? My two orders have both shipped the following business day.

No they always have a lag in shiipping time. I am sure its just one of the random items in my order holding it up. Getting it for a buddy at work anyway so no real hurry just irritating.

Proverb31

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2013
Overland Park, Kansas, USA
It irritates me when I want to buy something and I can't tell what I'm buying! I may as well just shop blind!

Can someone who has ordered ANY Fasttech Vamo, Color "Silver", please verify what you received? Did you get a Chrome or Stainless Steel Vamo?

This is a very good deal and hard to pass up... $51.42 Vamo-Vivi Voltage Adjustable E-Cigarette Battery Compartment Set - with Nitecore I2 US battery charger/charger cable/2*Panasonic 18650 batteries at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping ... $48.85 with coupon CPASTE13SPRING, but it looks like a Chrome Vamo to me... and I don't want Chrome! I also don't want to assume anything.

Anyone?

TIA

Hi I ordered two today. In the checkout area, next to the buy button there is a drop down box that will allow you to see all the options. There are quite a few. You can pick the stainless from there and it is $53.33 the coupon didn't work for me, but maybe it will for you. Here the link to the stainless with the nitecore. The silver one is just a color, but the stainless is available.

$53.33 Vamo-Vivi Stainless Steel Voltage Adjustable E-Cigarette Battery Compartment Set - with Nitecore I2 US battery charger/charger cable/2*Panasonic 18650 batteries at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Buckshot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Maryland
I ordered 5/21, H.K. Acceptance 5/23, San Francisco ICS 5/24 and departed San Fran sort facility 5/25 should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. It all depends if your package gets hung up at customs on either side. Log on fasttech and track your package, it's updated nightly but only if it went through a scan point that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread