Can someone show me his titanium Riva 1100? I got one coming with faulty charger. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluffy

Nov 20, 2010
Malaysia
Just want to know its color.. just received mine yesterday.. and I think it was gold not titanium.. not like I really know what titanium will looks like though.. I guess gold still ok.

But I,m really disappointed right now.. not because the color.. but because of a charger that came with it.. Its faulty! I just charge my battery for 2 hours and its melting. And I think its take my battery too. I,m ending up with one faulty charger, one dead battery and one more battery waiting to be charge. And I dont have an extra charger. so much for chrismass.. :(

Di! anyone~ heeelllppp

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Oh My ,

I am sorry to hear this Bluffy ------

but you just contact Selina in CS -- she will fix it up for you .

well,

we do not make a Gold RiVa,

this is the TiTanium RiVa ----

color is like a dark Silver -----------

Riva.jpg

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
REAL titanium? uh, no. It's not. Titanium is a grayish-silver color when machined, but can be anodized like aluminum to many other colors to suit.

Well I'm sure if it was anodized to be that gold color, it would be listed as anodized on the site. So I don't think that explains the mystery. I know that's not what you were going for in that message but I just had to post my 2c heheh.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I am sorry --

the answer may not be good enuf
but it is the truth,

I didnt know this color existed,
I have never seen it before --

I asked david, and I showed him the photo you posted,

he says -

this is the color of the Titanium --

so go figure------

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, ---

Selina is the go to person for Customer service ------

Customer Service email :- support@eastmall.net

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
My assumption was that Titanium was more of a silver color too.
But I have been please with mine and when someone sees my Titanium RiVa they immediately ask about them. They definitely stand out

Yes, I agree this color looks very stylish,

and the Gold actually was very popular in the Indulgence model too,
so yes, it is nice, and i will deffinately have to have one, --- eeeeer, -- some !! lol

Stylez

Jan 18, 2010
Canada
Just want to know its color.. just received mine yesterday.. and I think it was gold not titanium.. not like I really know what titanium will looks like though.. I guess gold still ok.

But I,m really disappointed right now.. not because the color.. but because of a charger that came with it.. Its faulty! I just charge my battery for 2 hours and its melting. And I think its take my battery too. I,m ending up with one faulty charger, one dead battery and one more battery waiting to be charge. And I dont have an extra charger. so much for chrismass.. :(

Di! anyone~ heeelllppp

Bluffy, have you received a reply from Selena about this issue? I am experiencing the same battery issue and I sincerely hope Eastmall will address this issue as it seems this could have disastrous consequences if there were a fire.

FadenQ

Oct 13, 2010
Sydney, Australia
My Titanium Riva 1100 also turned out to be sprayed golden. I also have one dead battery and a dead charger. Unlike bluffy I suspect the battery. I charged my first battery just fine and when I tried to charge that second one (with some weird white stuff on and around the button) the charger died after a couple of minutes. I briefly tried another charger but aborted after a few seconds since the light on the charger didn’t turn red and the button on the Riva didn’t flash and I didn’t want to kill another charger.

I did send an email to CS, so there is no need to enlighten me. I just wanted to relate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread