Can someone tell me how to use an aeropress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

molimelight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Columbia, MO
I'll answer your query with some questions. Are you currently DIY your own juice? If not, I would start there. There are plenty of very good tobacco flavors that you could mix and save a ton of money in the long run over store bought juice. (I've had success mixing Flavor Art's Virginia, Black Fire Tobacco, RY 4 and Hangsen RY 1) as stand alone mixtures.) There is a substantial investment in just DIY, the nicotine being the biggest expense. Then there's the mixing equipment, syringes, bottles, flavors, etc. Not to be rude, but have you tried the search function? For example, there's a post I made recently that can link to several threads on the Aeropress and the best filters and methodology. Spend some time perusing the threads. There's a wealth of knowledge to be found there, just working your way through. I view NET's as the step after DIY as the materials and methods used in that are necessary to get the final product after you extract the tobacco. Even at 40 ml a week it's got to be WAY cheaper than cigarettes in Chicago. What are those up to now, $10.00 a pack?

I've been of cigs for 2.5 years. I've tried to search on the aeropress. I have been busy moving to Michigan and buying a new car. Haven't had time for anything. I'm not interested In non-NET juice. I'm starting an extraction tonight. I have a pouch of American spirit red, and a pouch of Turkish export. I have syringes, plenty of bottles from other NETs, 250 ml of PG, 250 ml of 50/50 at 6mg nic, unbleached coffee filters, and 5 micron filter felt, and of course a crock pot and mason jars.

molimelight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Columbia, MO
I've been of cigs for 2.5 years. I've tried to search on the aeropress. I have been busy moving to Michigan and buying a new car. Haven't had time for anything. I'm not interested In non-NET juice. I'm starting an extraction tonight. I have a pouch of American spirit red, and a pouch of Turkish export. I have syringes, plenty of bottles from other NETs, 250 ml of PG, 250 ml of 50/50 at 6mg nic, unbleached coffee filters, and 5 micron filter felt, and of course a crock pot and mason jars.

Sounds like you have it covered then. Good luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread