Can we bring vaping devices into airplanes??

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiderman

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Malaysia/Sungai Petani
To carry it in our pocket..can we do that and bring it into the airplane without being confiscated? Example like bringing in the lavatube but with cotton cartomizer and not the tank type. Cos liquid are not suppose to be carried personally but in ur luggage with sealed plastic bags... So can I do the above with lavatube without the tank?

Thanks in advance to all replies..cheers

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
yes provide you are using carts instead of tanks that should not be a problem

I separate my tanks and put them in a Zip Lock bag with my other toiletries. Once I'm passed security, I assemble my PV. After dozens of flights, I've never had an issue with tanks and TSA.

spiderman

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Malaysia/Sungai Petani
I separate my tanks and put them in a Zip Lock bag with my other toiletries. Once I'm passed security, I assemble my PV. After dozens of flights, I've never had an issue with tanks and TSA.

ok nice....but does the security ever ask you what is this (the pv i mean)? cos its stainless steel and we have to bring it out from our pockets and leave it in the basket before crossing the metal detectors...

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
ok nice....but does the security ever ask you what is this (the pv i mean)? cos its stainless steel and we have to bring it out from our pockets and leave it in the basket before crossing the metal detectors...

as grimmgreen said himself, the TSA is more knowledgeable than they appear...they may outright ask you if you're carrying electronic cigarettes...its much like police getting wise to them and not pulling you over constantly for "paraphernalia" (for lack of a better, more banhammer worthy word)

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv

I was only asked once. One TSA agent in JFK thought it was a .... and asked if I had ......... for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread