Can we get definitive Xhaler battery info pretty PLEASE with sugar on top??

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
I didn't know if the discharge rate was different or anything. Sounds like I should be ok with the ones I have.

The discharge rate is determined more by the mah rating, which is not always as great as stated.

As for the voltage, most batts will charge higher than their rating, depending on the batt and the charger used. My 14500s are 3.7v but charge to 4.2v. I usually change them out when they drop to 3.6v!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Thanks lotus. The reason I ask is I recently bought a mod off of the classifieds and it has a 901 fitting and came with 16340 3.6v spiderfire batts. I have never used the 901 before but it seems like I don't get a very strong hit with this setup. I do plan on trying it with a 510 fitting as soon as I get an adapter but so far am somewhat disappointed compared to my 510 nicostick. Who knows, when I get the Xhaler, I might just not want anything else and sell the mod I just bought.

Scottes

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 31, 2009
    Boston, MA
    scottesrum.com
    So the 3.7v option will use low mAh rated batteries? hell my Protege only uses 900mAh batteries and i'm changing them out like 4 times a day and i've only had the batteries maybe 2 weeks at most.

Man i was hoping for some 2200mAh batteries so it would last a couple of days.
    If the inside is loose, it might fit an 18650 - 3000mAh.
    Alas, I have a feeling that an 18650 won't fit. Time for a Chuck.

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
    Jun 6, 2009
    Des Allemands, Louisiana
    I use 900mAh batteries in my protege, and if I am just sitting constantly vaping I'll have to swap them out every 2-3 hours. If I'm at work though normally one battery will last me the entire shift, unless of course I end up getting stuck in the restaurant doing paperwork then I'll run through 2-3 batteries.

I have four with me at all times (because you never know) in a hard cigarette case along with four extra Kr808d-1 cartromizers. It's not an issue as the case is not different than when I carried my pack of marlboro smooth 100's, actually maybe smaller

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Trox, how do you like the mod you have now. I use the 14500 batteries on my 510 and 801 nicosticks and love the way it makes the 510 operate. I thought about getting one of the units you have for a backup and just thought I would ask for your opinion of it. I didn't know if it was proper to mention the name of it on here, so I didn't, but I know what it is.

eclypse

Moved On
    Sep 9, 2009
    Macomb MI
    Trox, how do you like the mod you have now. I use the 14500 batteries on my 510 and 801 nicosticks and love the way it makes the 510 operate. I thought about getting one of the units you have for a backup and just thought I would ask for your opinion of it. I didn't know if it was proper to mention the name of it on here, so I didn't, but I know what it is.

I'll answer as i have the same mod.

Its totally a great moble unit. Small and good looks. Wont look like your smoking a hooka if seen.

Only get the protected batteries for it as it makes for a way better solid connection between the switch/adaptor. If not you'll eventually have a loose atty/adaptor and you'll have to take the thing apart to get the atty off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread