Status
Not open for further replies.

chesty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Sydney, Australia
I have three triton tanks atm, probably need a few more, but cafe mocha in one of my tanks is getting a little thick, I've put about 15ml through the tank, keeping it topped up. It needs a clean, since I'm low on juice I don't want to waste what's in the tank, can I add a little water in the tank to thin it out to help it wick a little better?

I figure I'll stop topping it up and vape it tilted up until almost empty, then give it a good soak.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
You can use H20, but I would recommend either PG or PGA as these tend to mix with flavors better.

The PGA will also tend to give you a better throat hit!

The down side to water is that it is an oxidizer.

I have three triton tanks atm, probably need a few more, but cafe mocha in one of my tanks is getting a little thick, I've put about 15ml through the tank, keeping it topped up. It needs a clean, since I'm low on juice I don't want to waste what's in the tank, can I add a little water in the tank to thin it out to help it wick a little better?

I figure I'll stop topping it up and vape it tilted up until almost empty, then give it a good soak.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Hummm, dunno maybe :2cool:

Seriously PGA is used in vape juices in small quantities because some flavorings are not water soluble.

oh, pure grain alcohol.
I hear there are clubs that have alcohol vaper rooms, I wonder if adding PGA will raise your blood alcohol level?

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
I agree; I wouldn't put PGA in *anything*.

I add 5 drops to a tankful of Southern Classic, which has a lemon flavor seemingly to simulate an alcohol, but there's no substitute for the real stuff. ;) I've added it to a lemon-lime flavor, in an effort to try to take the harshness out, but it didn't really work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread