Can you do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
I saw this in the mod section. This is awesome and if anyone has the tools to make this happen there will be a lot of vapors going nuts over this. I would gladly pay 40 - 50 bucks for this. I hate dripping and I hate pollifill but this is the best of both worlds. You simply push that beed while holding the ecig battery end down and it creates an airflow through it. and then it drips a few drops on the attie with out ever taking the cart off. The guy says he gets about 3.5 hours of vaping time with this.... :w00t:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/cartridge-mods/57184-micro-juice-box.html <---- Click LINK---<-

Dsc00674.jpg

Dsc00680.jpg

The other cartridge half has the tip removed and the passages have been opened up to extend the vapor path and liquid reservoir. Then a stainless steel sleeve has been pressed on:

Img_0157.jpg

Dsc00682.jpg

Dsc00684.jpg

That plug is installed in the cartridge with a straw spacer to properly set the height. The height is set so that the bridge compresses the plug slightly, and the plug conforms to the bridge creating a seal.

Dsc00697.jpg

Dsc00699.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread