The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Can you do this?

Discussion in 'GreatLakesVapor' started by grimmer255, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. grimmer255

grimmer255 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I saw this in the mod section. This is awesome and if anyone has the tools to make this happen there will be a lot of vapors going nuts over this. I would gladly pay 40 - 50 bucks for this. I hate dripping and I hate pollifill but this is the best of both worlds. You simply push that beed while holding the ecig battery end down and it creates an airflow through it. and then it drips a few drops on the attie with out ever taking the cart off. The guy says he gets about 3.5 hours of vaping time with this.... :w00t:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/cartridge-mods/57184-micro-juice-box.html <---- Click LINK---<-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The other cartridge half has the tip removed and the passages have been opened up to extend the vapor path and liquid reservoir. Then a stainless steel sleeve has been pressed on:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That plug is installed in the cartridge with a straw spacer to properly set the height. The height is set so that the bridge compresses the plug slightly, and the plug conforms to the bridge creating a seal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. smokum

smokum Canadian Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Very interesting !!

Sure would be nice to completely eliminate the need for "stuffing" and dry atty situations in the carts.....

My eye's are on this thread !

-Greg

3. grimmer255

grimmer255 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

yea i found this on the modders section and this just seems to be the perfect solution to finally have a long vape with out having to top off and give full flavor that drippers love.

4. smokum

Supporting member
    Agreed, and thank you for bringing this (and the thread link) to my attention !! :thumbs:

VapeOn,
    Greg

5. jaybird

jaybird Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2009
    MI USA
    wow cool stuff. I may have to do that.

6. smokum

Supporting member
    Who are YOU kidding....... go do your homework !! :p :lol:

VapeOn,