Can you give an Re-Stcocking Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
I realize that there has been some hold ups in delivery of stock (reading through the various threads) due to Customs, Postal Service etc, but I was wondering if there could be a more direct/simple way of finding out when the regular items might be re-stocked.

Of course this would be only an indication of when YOU expect delivery, not an actual definite re-stocking date, but it would be (I think) beneficial to many customers so they could budget their purchases (and maybe have some left over for Chris's 'Dropping' Bombs, lol). This would be even more applicable to overseas customers who need to factor in delivery times and costs as well.

I personally have a list of things I'd like to get in my next order and I'd like to know if it is possible to do soon, should I wait a bit, or just make 2 separate orders (or more). The items in question for me are . .

Regular Stock Items Re-stocks
====================

6ml Spare juice Bottle

FLüX Nectar Sampler Pack Tobacco - Five 6ml

GotVapes EcoMod Glue 6ml

New Release Re-stocks
===============

GotVapes eGo 650mah Variable Voltage 3 Stage 510 Battery Kit

GotVapes Sapphire Hybrid 1.5ml Tank System 510 2.5ohm - 2 Pack

Not Yet Released (but mentioned as coming soon)
=================================

eJuice Bottle Nipple Cover for Easier Filling Thingy - 3 pack (new)

510-510 Micro-Mini Shortest Ever Extender Thingy (new)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am also am a little worried these may be gone if I wait too long hoping some of the above come back in stock before I order

2 x Model: gv-tb2

1 x FLüX™ Nectar - Juicy Bliss e-Juice 36ml PG/VG Blend, 15mg, Heavy

(I left gaps under the items above for you to fill in the projected re-stock dates/times, if indeed that is what you decide to do.)

Of course I have no problems with this being deleted if you decide to have a No outside posting type thread that gets updated by you guys say, once a week, maybe with a title like

"Gotvapes Projected Stock Update Thread"
For your information only - Not written in stone!!!

Thoughts?

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I realize that there has been some hold ups in delivery of stock (reading through the various threads) due to Customs, Postal Service etc, but I was wondering if there could be a more direct/simple way of finding out when the regular items might be re-stocked.

Of course this would be only an indication of when YOU expect delivery, not an actual definite re-stocking date, but it would be (I think) beneficial to many customers so they could budget their purchases (and maybe have some left over for Chris's 'Dropping' Bombs, lol). This would be even more applicable to overseas customers who need to factor in delivery times and costs as well.

I personally have a list of things I'd like to get in my next order and I'd like to know if it is possible to do soon, should I wait a bit, or just make 2 separate orders (or more). The items in question for me are . .

Regular Stock Items Re-stocks
====================

6ml Spare Juice Bottle

Let me check with Chris but I do think we have those in stock.

FLüX Nectar Sampler Pack Tobacco - Five 6ml

Chris and I are deciding on what samplers we want to stock. it normally runs in a sampler pack of five each. This is something we have beglected with all of the activity lately and we apologize. Will try to get something back up in stock ASAP
GotVapes EcoMod Glue 6ml

Noted. Chris has to bottle that individually and takes some but lets see what we can do.

New Release Re-stocks
===============

GotVapes eGo 650mah Variable Voltage 3 Stage 510 Battery Kit

We will very possibly have those completed by the manufacturer by Thrusday or Friday and they are being UPS Expressed to us off the factory floor once completed - Pronto. Pleanty more coming in stock in both kits and spares.

GotVapes Sapphire Hybrid 1.5ml Tank System 510 2.5ohm - 2 Pack

Those are in customs and we are still awaiting their release but we had the remainder of the rest of our massive stock of these sent today, again by UPS Express. I estimate they will be here by Monday/Tuesday, ahead of US Customs releasing us on the shipment already here, ironic (we chose a shippign method this time that involved a carrier we have never had problems with, customs-wise). But, Customs could release the intermediate stock at any moment and then we'd have them up same-day (tomorrow, Friday, etc)

Not Yet Released (but mentioned as coming soon)
=================================

eJuice Bottle Nipple Cover for Easier Filling Thingy - 3 pack (new)

These will be available in 3 packs for 99 cents, limit of two as soon as we update the Sapphire stock when it comes in. We will also have extra fill stems.

510-510 Micro-Mini Shortest Ever Extender Thingy (new)

We may have these already today if not hopefully this week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am also am a little worried these may be gone if I wait too long hoping some of the above come back in stock before I order

2 x Model: gv-tb2

1 x FLüX™ Nectar - Juicy Bliss e-Juice 36ml PG/VG Blend, 15mg, Heavy

(I left gaps under the items above for you to fill in the projected re-stock dates/times, if indeed that is what you decide to do.)

Of course I have no problems with this being deleted if you decide to have a No outside posting type thread that gets updated by you guys say, once a week, maybe with a title like

"Gotvapes Projected Stock Update Thread"
For your information only - Not written in stone!!!

Thoughts?

My responses in red above. We also have SMOKtech 306 atomizer and clear multi-colored 306 drip tips that have arrived and will be up in the next day or so. Also look for aluminum flat tipped drip tips in sliver and black.

Let me also note here we have a good supply of Go-Go ecig kits coming in with plently of the massive Go-Go 3ml filllered cartomizers. They were supposed to be here by end of June but the manufacturer did not address it properly, it went back to China and we have been battling to get them back since.

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
Thanks Danno.

What a nightmare it must be for you guys. Stuff held up by customs. Stuff being sent to China. Then you get a lunatic Aussie hassling you.

Its great to see that you can go through all that and still be helpful and courteous. There are a some that could learn from that.

And about the above I really do think a stock update thread could be worthwhile.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Thanks Danno.

What a nightmare it must be for you guys. Stuff held up by customs. Stuff being sent to China. Then you get a lunatic Aussie hassling you.

Its great to see that you can go through all that and still be helpful and courteous. There are a some that could learn from that.

And about the above I really do think a stock update thread could be worthwhile.
For the record I have always enjoyed lunatic aussies....lol. they are more fun than the lunatics we have here.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Yes thata a really good idea--make it a sticky and make it only posable for Chris or I to keep it just facts--sort of a bulletin format...

By the way, we got the 6ml bottles and the eco-mod up now...

Thanks Danno.

slappy

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago
Is GotVapes phasing out the Clearomizer line, or will there be upgrades? I know they have there issues, but I like them. I noticed you have all you XL's discounted, but I prefer stubbies, the shorter the better.

I will be ordering saphirres, reluctantly as they are TOO BIG. But I have to see what all the fuss is about. And more tubes for the clearos I still have.

Thanks for all your hard work.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Goodness NO... :)

Its actually still my favorite vape...

New stock will be in very soon , replenishing everything...

Is GotVapes phasing out the Clearomizer line, or will there be upgrades? I know they have there issues, but I like them. I noticed you have all you XL's discounted, but I prefer stubbies, the shorter the better.

I will be ordering saphirres, reluctantly as they are TOO BIG. But I have to see what all the fuss is about. And more tubes for the clearos I still have.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread