Status
Not open for further replies.

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
I kinda fail to see how you could not inhale vapor when sub 0hming without chocking lol
on a mtl setup sure those could even replicate a sensation of smoking a cigar but sub 0hms..... Too much vapor imho to not inhale 0.0

Sorta like inhale or let it come out your ears, lol

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
I do inhale now, a restricted lung hit which is straight to the lungs on a lower airflow device. When I first started vaping I had to do cigar style inhales for about a week as inhaling caused me to cough. After that first week I got used to it and have no trouble inhaling now.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
If you're going to run for political office don't inhale. If not, inhale. I inhale, as who in their right mind would want to run for President.

SO SO SO true..

But then, I have never once in my life had the desire to be famous either. Something about perfect strangers thinking there is something interesting about your every move and reporting it on the evening news after sneaking around your bushes taking photos in your windows when your not looking is just a complete turn off to me.. there is no amount of money worth it.. Lol..

Me, I inhale, and live in the bliss that is called anonymity. :D

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
SO SO SO true..

But then, I have never once in my life had the desire to be famous either. Something about perfect strangers thinking there is something interesting about your every move and reporting it on the evening news after sneaking around your bushes taking photos in your windows when your not looking is just a complete turn off to me.. there is no amount of money worth it.. Lol..

Me, I inhale, and live in the bliss that is called anonymity. :D
[emoji44]
67c159f9dc533574d2592d5f8e11fef0.jpg

Sent from the future

Xbbjlv7

Moved On
Sep 22, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: New identity of previously banned member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread