Can you tell age of prefilled carts by packaging of Coolcarts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lo thatch

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
MA/NH
Some of the prefilled come with little "pins" inserted in the battery end, others come wrapped in a wrapper, others come in different packaging. I have several pkgs. that seem old and partially empty on arrival. They are the ones in seperate clear packages within the box. You have to rip open the wrapping to get to the cart and then pull of the condoms which do not have the "pin". Is this a different manufacturer. :confused:
I have not had this issue with the WOWS.

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
A couple of months (3-4?) ago V4L tried going with individually wrapped Cartos to ensure freshness. All in all they were not a welcomed idea as most here rejected them as adding to more packaging waste and increasing access time by 2 seconds. I think a lot of determing age depends on what flavors your are specifically talking about.

Hold onto your .... plugs (hehehe) they are very beneficial when refilling cartos.

Darrigaaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
New Mexico, USA
I haven't looked at any of my newer cartos, but all the ones I've looked at from V4L have a little stamp on the post on the bottom of the carto. The one I'm vaping on right now says 11 at the top, and 2009 at the bottom. It's an older carto that I've refilled a beeeelion times, but it looks like it was assembled/filled in Nov of 2009.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
I haven't looked at any of my newer cartos, but all the ones I've looked at from V4L have a little stamp on the post on the bottom of the carto. The one I'm vaping on right now says 11 at the top, and 2009 at the bottom. It's an older carto that I've refilled a beeeelion times, but it looks like it was assembled/filled in Nov of 2009.

hmmmm....never took the time to look close at the imprint....mine says V4L on the top and 1110 on the bottom....guess it is Nov 2010....cool to know!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread