Not open for further replies.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
This is what mwa did to his:

OK ALL I have found a great little trick to make the Giantmozers work and tast better and it is very simple. It is all about the airflow on these to make them perform better. What I found is this, there is two slots at the bottom of your Giantmizers where it connects to the Ego Batt. I took a piece of black electrical tape and wrapped it around the bottom of my Giantomizer covering these two slots, carefully pulling it tight and wrapping it around the unit, most of it on the Giantomizer and just a tad of it on the bat just missing the button and just wrap it around once or twice so it wont come off. This changes the airflow, it changes it so it pulls just a little bit more liquid up to the cup and now gives me more flavor and vapor. Give it a try, you know you got it right if you have just a bit stiffer of a draw and you get more vapor and flavor, works very well for me, give er a try !! you could probably use scotch tape to, I just used my black electrical tape because it matches the black on the carto and can't even be seen.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread