Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Mine did not do that but since mine auto-fired twice I don't use it....some say that it is user error by screwing the topper on to much and some say it is the a topper connector issue, etc. you might ask over at the Owners thread...

Sorry I could not be of more help....

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...566368-cloupor-30w-box-mod-owners-thread.html

Holy moly are you alright man , thats very scary , i know one guy said he keeps his in a ceramic bowl when he sleeps because he's afraid of it LOL.

Vlad1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2014
Earth
I woke up today and I went to take a drag off my cana mods and kayfun and it told me check atomizer so I'm like ... and I tried all my other rdas and rbtas and nothing will work any reason why this is happening

If it were mine I'd suspect either an open or a short on the output to the 510 connection. On mine I get the "check atomizer" when nothing is attached. I'm not sure what it states when it's shorted as I haven't tried that due to fear of melt down :). It could be anywhere between where you attach the atomizer all the way down into the circuitry on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread