Travel and Vaping Canada to Cuba- E cig and juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

510lover

Nov 24, 2009
Africa
I have done a flight from South Africa, London, Canada and naturally back the same way. Vaped on all the flights in the loo as well as teminal 3 in london all over and on air canada in my seat. No one said a word. One lady at customs in the UK wanted me to give her the liquid for inspection but once she found out what it was for she left me alone.

I know this is a far cry from Cuba but i though it might help. I seem to get away with it so why not you?

Yooua re however going to have to smoke at least on cigar while you are there though ;)

Quigsworth

Just some guy...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
The Republic of Cascadia
looking at this and the sub thread mentioned makes me feel a lot better...got a Vancouver/Cancun flight in November. I've seen my carry on laptop bag with its assortment of cables, chargers, memory cards, etc in the xray screen, god it looks like a starter kit from "Bombs-r-us" but aside from making me boot my laptop (I guess to prove it's actually a laptop) I've never had an issue. My concern was whether e-cigs/juice are being targeted specifically. At least I'm using a stainless eGo T...I'll just toss some random pens in with it...I'll put the juice tanks in my old nicorette inhaler box, that should mess with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread