• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Canadian Supplier Questions and Answers ONLY..NO CHAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrairieJim

Jun 19, 2009
Lots of dse-801 and dse-901 atts and batts, ready to ship today:)

I'm not quite sure what I have. It looks like a super mini atty, but from your site pics it also could be a DSE103.

Whats the diff? Mine has 4 holes if that helps.

The guy I got it from seems to have vanished off the face of the earth (Nsidevaporettes.ca) and doesn't sell atty's anyways.

My dog stole my ecig while I was napping, and thank god he didn't destroy it, he put a nasty tooth dent in the atty. Still works but prob. not for long.
I'd like to order a few spares if I can figure out which one fits.<p>

He must have got a good buzz off the juice left in the cart. He was bouncing off the back of the couch and then launching himself across the room, running down the hall to the kitchen, bouncing off the cupboards, then back to the couch.

He's a 150 lb bull mastiff. Not the kind of dog you want all rangy on nicotine. Hope he doesn't develop a taste for it like he did for beer.

Last edited by a moderator:

cebu4u

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2008
Ontario
www.quitstix.net
We have several dogs, none of them have shown any interest, I've wondered if other dogs do.. you can smell the cartridges throughout the room and to me it seems quite yummy.

The DSE-103, L88 and 8084 are very similar - but differ slightly enough to cause problems..
I have all 3 available..

Rhonda

I'm not quite sure what I have. It looks like a super mini atty, but from your site pics it also could be a DSE103.

Whats the diff? Mine has 4 holes if that helps.

The guy I got it from seems to have vanished off the face of the earth (Nsidevaporettes.ca) and doesn't sell atty's anyways.

My dog stole my ecig while I was napping, and thank god he didn't destroy it, he put a nasty tooth dent in the atty. Still works but prob. not for long.
I'd like to order a few spares if I can figure out which one fits.<p>

He must have got a good buzz off the juice left in the cart. He was bouncing off the back of the couch and then launching himself across the room, running down the hall to the kitchen, bouncing off the cupboards, then back to the couch.

He's a 150 lb bull mastiff. Not the kind of dog you want all rangy on nicotine. Hope he doesn't develop a taste for it like he did for beer.

PrairieJim

Jun 19, 2009
The charger says model # JKY303 if that means anything.

What ever it is, it's actually a good e-cig as far as delivering lots of good vape goes. Easy draw/good air volume because of the 4 hole design I suppose. It's only real downfall is that the cart doesn't hold enough E, although it's better than that first one I ever bought (not sure what that one is either, 401 I think) The battery has the male threads and the atty is female, 2 air hole design. Doesn't give much vape at all.

Shaik Corso

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Niagara
How many of our suppliers ship within 24hrs, or charge exact shipping rather than a flat rate?

I know that when many of us order parts/supplies we need them right away and that is one of (if not the main) reason why we order from local suppliers, not to mention shipping is generally much cheaper when ordering from within Canada. It's a little distressing to order parts and not have them shipped for 2-3 days, or pay double what the actual rate is to have a charger or something mailed out. Obviously sellers need to cover costs of packing materials, but paying $5-$7 more than the actual rate is a bit high.

Last edited:

CellWho

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Vapesmart has free shipping over $99 for your 801 and 901 needs and I believe happyvaper ships at cost for your DIY and 510 needs. They both ship very quickly and list in Canadian dollars. Jack at HappyVaper is a great guy to deal with. Hmmmm, I think I see more flavouring in my future :)

How many of our suppliers ship within 24hrs, or charge exact shipping rather than a flat rate?

I know that when many of us order parts/supplies we need them right away and that is one of (if not the main) reason why we order from local suppliers, not to mention shipping is generally much cheaper when ordering from within Canada. It's a little distressing to order parts and not have them shipped for 2-3 days, or pay double what the actual rate is to have a charger or something mailed out. Obviously sellers need to cover costs of packing materials, but paying $5-$7 more than the actual rate is a bit high.

rob_r

Jun 29, 2009
south-western ontario
  • Deleted by lordmage
  • Reason: Spam

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com
Hey Cynthia,

I sent you an email two weeks ago (we have 90% of your order ready to be shipped first before the rest of your order comes in upon your approval), if its not in your junk mail, you are another example of another customer not getting my emails. If Volusion doesn't get this fixed up for us I might just make a Vapes Mart gmail account.

Most of you already know this but we have been experiencing customs issues for a while now but recently we got hit pretty hard and are trying to recover from it. This is pretty much the main reason why we are out of stock on almost everything. Stock is coming in slowly but surely and pre orders and backorders are going out as fast as we can get them out, smaller orders are coming in for us. We are hoping to have all of these orders cleared and be restocked on all of your favorite PVs and MORE within the next week or two. I love you all and apologize for anyone who has been forced to keep waiting due to customs, I ASSURE you that we are just as fustrated as you are and are trying our best to bring in as much stock as we can.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend,
Tim

Last edited:

Shaik Corso

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Niagara
Hey Cynthia,

I sent you an email two weeks ago, if its not in your junk mail, you are another example of another customer not getting my emails. If Volusion doesn't get this fixed up for us I might just make a Vapes Mart gmail account.

Most of you already know this but we have been experiencing customs issues for a while now but recently we got hit pretty hard and are trying to recover from it. This is pretty much the main reason why we are out of stock on almost everything. Stock is coming in slowly but surely and pre orders and backorders are going out as fast as we can get them out, smaller orders are coming in for us. We are hoping to have all of these orders cleared and be restocked on all of your favorite PVs and MORE within the next week or two. I love you all and apologize for anyone who has been forced to keep waiting due to customs, I ASSURE you that we are just as fustrated as you are and are trying our best to bring in as much stock as we can.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend,
Tim

:thumb: Everyone thanks you for the update Tim.

HOLYCOWBATMAN

Jul 8, 2009
Where can i find Joye306 Atomizer only in canada? ... or somewhere else with cheap shipping...

i dont really want to buy from US since shipping is around 25$ wich is more than the cost of the actual Joye306 Atomizer....

I buy all my 510 Atomizer from China at ruyandirect.com (3$ shipping with airmail) but cant find any 306 atomizer from china.... anyone knows where i could find some from canada/china.... at a reasonable place cheap shipping.

hope someone can help me with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
do any suppliers here allow pick-up instead of delivery, especially in toronto? i have buds who travel on business often, so they can pick up elsewhere as well...i dont mind buying online, but i prefer being able to pick up if possible...

PS. im still anolog, have not tried e-cigs yet, but will do real soon!

Hey Joker!

We often meet up with customers in the GTA. If you are interested, feel free to PM me or give us a call at 1-888-696-3697, we don't have a storefront, so that's the best we can do.

All the best and Happy Vaping!
Jack

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
TO HAPPY VAPER: are there any plans to eventually supply juice with nicotine?
Hi Joker,

Lordmage is quite correct. We have no plans to offer the nicotine e-liquid as Health Canada has deemed it a "new drug" and asked for testing, approval and licensing. We would like to be around for a long time and have chosen this route to hopefully do so.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread