• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Canadian Supplier with fresh stock! DSE801

Status
Not open for further replies.

cebu4u

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2008
Ontario
www.quitstix.net
Yes, Penstyles come with wall chargers, I will have to revise the description. I've ordered them with USB, then was told by my supplier that USB chargers are not strong enough.. We've charged mini and superminis with USB before, so I'm not sure...maybe the Penstyles need more juice. Bottom line, they sent me wall chargers AND USB chargers.

Do your penstyles come with wall chargers? It doesn't list them in the kit, only USB chargers.

cebu4u

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2008
Ontario
www.quitstix.net
Here's the thing -
I have 10 each of DSE-901/RN4081 atomizers and batteries, but not absolutely sure if they are compatible, since I switched suppliers.
I will give free shipping to whoever will order one and try it out, and let me know if its compatible.
It will be faster than waiting for my next order, which isn't due until next Wednesday..

Rhonda,

Do you have any atomizers for 4081's? If you do I will definetly get some!

Thanks

snippitygirl

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
Saskatchewan, Canada
Here's the thing -
I have 10 each of DSE-901/RN4081 atomizers and batteries, but not absolutely sure if they are compatible, since I switched suppliers.
I will give free shipping to whoever will order one and try it out, and let me know if its compatible.
It will be faster than waiting for my next order, which isn't due until next Wednesday..

So how much are they Rhonda? Maybe you could post a pic of the 4081 atomizer, and we could tell if it's compatible, before I spend money on it and find out it's not.

Thanks

cebu4u

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2008
Ontario
www.quitstix.net
The prices are in USD, as that is how I have to pay for the product.
Most other Canadian sites are in USD also, unless they build it in to the cost of the products, making the kits well over 100.00
Rhonda
www.quitstix.net

Rhonda, are the prices on your site in CD or USD? I couldn't find out on the site.

Thanks,
Margaret

cebu4u

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2008
Ontario
www.quitstix.net
Hi Idahojo;
When I ship any package from Canada to US, it costs roughly 22-23.00 Canadian (for 3-5 business day), so I lose money.
I am working on offering different shipping choices, but for now, its the only way to even out costs.
Sorry,
Rhonda

Just went to place an order and got to the Shipping. Do you charge everyone $20? Or did I screw up somewhere. That seems like a lot to me. I'll wait to complete my order.

cebu4u

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2008
Ontario
www.quitstix.net
Here is the picture of the mini battery that I have that fits the atomizer, it has a deep well, as opposed to a flat one with the 801:
http://electrosmokers.com/images/mini_battery.jpg

Here is the picture of my 801 battery
http://electrosmokers.com/images/801.jpg
Here is the atomizer picture:
http://electrosmokers.com/images/1atomizer.jpg
and a side by side of the two batteries

the dimensions of the mini battery across top
8mm
the dimension of the mini atomizer - right across the top of the threaded part 6mm

I think the fastest way to absolutely determine compatibility is for me to just send you one free.
You have a genuine DSE901 right?

So how much are they Rhonda? Maybe you could post a pic of the 4081 atomizer, and we could tell if it's compatible, before I spend money on it and find out it's not.

Thanks

puff-puff-pass

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Alberta
I have a 4081. I do not have a DSE 901. I got the supermini from PureSmoker. It's compatible with my Smoking Everywhere 4081. The first pic. looks exactly like my battery. The atomizer pic however looks different. I will PM you my address, and try it, to see if it works.
Thanks!

From what i have read on alot of pages is that a DSE901 is a DSE901, and a 4081 is a 4081...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread