• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Canadian supplier with most professional looking juice bottles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shockabsorber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2012
Montreal
Which Canadian supplier(s) have the most professional and/or respectable looking bottles for their e-juice. This is mainly in regard to their labels I suppose. I have just started buying my own empty cartos and e-juice, and I am sorry to report that my girlfriend, who is a non-vaper, is somewhat skeptical of the whole "underground" industry. To put her mind at ease, I would like to bring home products that have more of an established look to them. Don't get me wrong though, she is extremely happy that I am off the analogs. It's just that she fears that I might be exchanging the cancer sticks for something that might also be harmful. I think that a "clean" looking product might help her with the transition. I suppose if you can post photos, that would be tops, although I don't know if that is allowed in this forum. Thanks.

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
This is one of the weirdest threads I have ever read.

What exactly constitutes a "professional" or "respectable" label"?? All the labels are basically the same IMO. Just because it has a fancy graphic or something doesn't mean it's of better quality... and I don't think your girlfriend will think so either. Why don't you just explain the process of juice making to her and the climate of e-cigs in Canada? We have extremely respectable and professional vendors who make great products that I promise you do not have anything other than what they're supposed to have in them. It doesn't matter what the label looks like.:blink:

Last edited:

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
I've yet to see a Canadian juice bottle properly packaged also. It's a perfectly reasonable question.

If you want real quality, order Halo from jugheads. They're the best IMO by far when it comes to quality and packaging/presentation.

No disrespect to anyone making juice here, but if it's not sealed in plastic with a proper lot number, it's simply not good enough. Hand written pen or marker does not qualify ..

Melnik

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2011
Burnaby, Canuckland
I hear you. I was a bit skeptical to vape Canadian juice after I been halo vaper for a while. Cheap plastic bottles with labels printed on home inkjet are sketchy looking at least. No safety seals and etc. Makes us wonder about the safety of what you especially at times. What is somebody mixes that stuff in a bath tub with a rusty shovel? You can never know.

Sent from my LG-P500h using Tapatalk

shockabsorber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2012
Montreal
LOL, okay, the rusty shovel might just be a bit of an exaggeration. I don't think that any of our Canadian suppliers would be mixing up batches in anything other that proper, clean conditions. It's their business that is on the line.
It's still early in the thread, but so far we have two votes for Halo.

cdnreturner

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2011
Guelph, Ontario

Mr.Whitecloud

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
Richmond B.C
I trust all the Canadian vendors >>>is Patriotic<<< as long as the nic content is shown and the ratio of PG vs VG is listed I am a happy camper:D Some of the graphic work I have seen is top notch as well the the decanter(bottles) they come in are good,but if the product ain't top notch and safe......well we all know what happens then.

Melnik

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2011
Burnaby, Canuckland
LOL, okay, the rusty shovel might just be a bit of an exaggeration. I don't think that any of our Canadian suppliers would be mixing up batches in anything other that proper, clean conditions. It's their business that is on the line.
I think so as well, and i been vaping canadian for the last 6month. . First time i got JC i was like wtf :D Turned out to taste pretty good. MLV stuff is pretty good too, but it would be nice to have something that looks professional to at least create an impression that it is not made in somebody's kitchen. Thanks for the all the vendors that keep us vaping. But please think about the people who are considering vaping. They would rather get flashy re branded crap from "professional looking" website/ london drugs because it looks trustworthy. Juice that we buy and enjoy - not so much.

cdnreturner

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2011
Guelph, Ontario
Do you order them from the US? I noticed that they do not offer their entire product line to online Canadian buyers.

When you place an order on the Canadian site you put the concentration in the comments when you check out. You can email him to confirm this but that is how I do it.

I'm always a bit nervous about how much to say on here but you can always PM me. This guy is local to me so I don't want to get him into trouble nor lose him either!!!!!

Last edited:

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
dudes - there is a reason why info on suppliers is available by PM only... or did I miss something.

And NO COMPANY hand writes their labels in felt pen.

Maybe not the label, but I've had many a juice bottle arrive with the strength or ratios written in pen. Proper packaging is not too much to ask for. I would hope this would be high on ecta or whatever's priority list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread