Canadian vaper getting into the scene!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borrillz

Nov 7, 2012
Hamilton, Ontario
Hey all! Just checking in with my mandatory noob posts!
Reporting in from Hamilton Ontario Canada

Ever since I tried my buddy's evo last year I have been fascinated with e-cig tech. and its potentials (pun not intended)
I'm currently a poor student AND avid hookah smoker, which is a deadly combination for my chequing account.
I figure that I can easily replace the weekend hookah sessions with my roommates with a higher-voltage e-cig, as I find the 2 very similar.

So right now I'm planning on picking up a couple packs of Boge 510 cartomizers and a 510-510 adapter from CanVape. The only thing that's stopped me thus far is the ridiculous $15 shipping from their home base in T.O to Hamilton. For that money I think I'll be visiting one of their locations in downtown toronto, as I can ship myself there and back for well under $15.

I'm planning on making my own 5V usb passthrough box mod with cheap supplies from (insert radioshack equivalent).

I'll also making my own VG juice with self extracted nicotine (don't fret, im a biochem major and know how nasty it is) and whatever flavours I can dig up at my local grocery store. I'm also looking forward to experimentation with VG mixes integrating caffeine, ephedrine (DIY asthma medication anyone!) and other otc remedies.

Thanks for any advice you can offer, and I look forward to contributing to the chemistry of this community! (that pun was intended)

dejavoodoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2012
denver
Also I forgot to ask, how many posts before I'm allowed on the liquid nicotine extraction board? Thats actually what interests me the most about this site, as information regarding nic extraction is sparse and unreliable on the internets.

You can read all the boards (except classifieds?) but you need 5 posts to actually post on another board!

Welcome and congrats on your decision to switch. Sounds like this is already turning into a hobby for you!

Borrillz

Nov 7, 2012
Hamilton, Ontario
Thanks a lot for your replies! The board-viewing issue has been resolved since after my 5-post mark, I suppose they just don't want people who don't know the risks of nicotine extraction to get any bright ideas.
Congrats on your over 4 month analogue abstinence! Stay strong and thanks for your help!

Ohhhh thanks a billion struckus! Ill be sending them an e-mail, hopefully I can get an even better deal then $10 as I doubt my order is heavy enough to constitute sending a package at all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread