Canceling the Nicoticket dedicated forum - UPDATE, RECIPES and MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Update
It's been a roller coaster of information regarding vape since the stimulus bill was passed. This is an info packed update - I apologize in advance, this is a long read.

April 26th 2021 is the last day vape can be shipped via USPS. Technically, we have 30 days from when the US post office publishes a final rule... but we're going to defer that little bit of extra time and put a definitive date regarding closing. FedEx and UPS have followed suit and discontinued shipping, so there's no real good option for shipping.

We sold our first bottle on June 11th, 2013. As of the date of this writing we have processed over 80883 orders to 21,434 unique individuals. Thousands of positive reviews, testimonials, and votes of confidence don't matter...

I'm very proud of what we have achieved as a community! Nicoticket has always felt more like a family than a business. It has cult like qualities, more a religion than an eLiquid company. Despite our small size we grew into a fierce group of harm reduction advocates, helping each other as we helped ourselves.

I wanted to thank each and every one of the nearly 22,000 people who have supported our community. Some time ago (years now) when I first closed... I promised I would publish some of my recipes when I was ready to hang it up. Finally the day has come. Unfortunately there's no way for you to reproduce my tobacco or vanilla vapes as I make the flavoring myself... but - I will (in the coming weeks) be publishing a cookbook with the recipes that include off the shelf flavoring. Here's four to get you started.

Nicoticket Betelgeuse

(CAP = Capella Flavors)

CAP Raspberry 5%
CAP Orange Mango 3%
CAP Golden Pineapple 5%
CAP Sweet Strawberry 6%
CAP Super Sweet 1% (optional)

Nicoticket Grandma's Cinnamon Danish

CAP Cinnamon Danish 15% (yes, that's it!)

Nicoticket Gravity (Baha Blast Mountain Dew)

CAP Tangerine 3%
CAP Cranberry 3%
CAP Peach 6%
CAP Pomegranate 3%

My "base recipe" is very simple.... any combination of CAP flavors, 10-15%.

Sure Bert

OOO Rainbow Sherbert 5%
CAP Super Sweet 1%

As many of you know, I have a Master's Degree in Clinical Counseling. My plans are to return to the mental health world and finish what I started. That said, I remain committed to your success. Smoking cessation will always be an interest and specialty of mine. If there is anything I can do to help, from a mental heath perspective... please reach out to me at brookskent@hotmail.com for more info about counseling.

The last of the Wakonda and CLS are still availible until the 26th. Not mixing anymore liquid going forward, just a heads up.

Keep it real,

Clark

Richu75

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
It has been a while for me, but you made an impact in my arsenal of vape juice. Going from cheap vapes to NT really made me quit the stinkies.

Too bad cls and frenilla will be gone forever.

This is all that remains [emoji37]:

B9620229-BC80-487-A-A280-FD9965698-C85.jpg

Fare well my friend!

Last edited:
Reactions: bnrkwest

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I will miss the juices. Still working on my large stash I had of 2015 bottles. I am working on quitting vaping now too, but I'd be interested in the book of recipes! I know there's no way to duplicate entirely as you created some of your own flavors. Good luck in the future. It was a ball while it lasted.

GEARLY

May 8, 2021
Update
It's been a roller coaster of information regarding vape since the stimulus bill was passed. This is an info packed update - I apologize in advance, this is a long read.

April 26th 2021 is the last day vape can be shipped via USPS. Technically, we have 30 days from when the US post office publishes a final rule... but we're going to defer that little bit of extra time and put a definitive date regarding closing. FedEx and UPS have followed suit and discontinued shipping, so there's no real good option for shipping.

We sold our first bottle on June 11th, 2013. As of the date of this writing we have processed over 80883 orders to 21,434 unique individuals. Thousands of positive reviews, testimonials, and votes of confidence don't matter...

I'm very proud of what we have achieved as a community! Nicoticket has always felt more like a family than a business. It has cult like qualities, more a religion than an eLiquid company. Despite our small size we grew into a fierce group of harm reduction advocates, helping each other as we helped ourselves.

I wanted to thank each and every one of the nearly 22,000 people who have supported our community. Some time ago (years now) when I first closed... I promised I would publish some of my recipes when I was ready to hang it up. Finally the day has come. Unfortunately there's no way for you to reproduce my tobacco or vanilla vapes as I make the flavoring myself... but - I will (in the coming weeks) be publishing a cookbook with the recipes that include off the shelf flavoring. Here's four to get you started.

Nicoticket Betelgeuse

(CAP = Capella Flavors)

CAP Raspberry 5%
CAP Orange Mango 3%
CAP Golden Pineapple 5%
CAP Sweet Strawberry 6%

Nicoticket Grandma's Cinnamon Danish

CAP Cinnamon Danish 15% (yes, that's it!)

Nicoticket Gravity (Baha Blast Mountain Dew)

CAP Tangerine 3%
CAP Cranberry 3%
CAP Peach 6%
CAP Pomegranate 3%

My "base recipe" is very simple.... any combination of CAP flavors, 10-15%.

Sure Bert

OOO Rainbow Sherbert 5%
CAP Super Sweet 1%

As many of you know, I have a Master's Degree in Clinical Counseling. My plans are to return to the mental health world and finish what I started. That said, I remain committed to your success. Smoking cessation will always be an interest and specialty of mine. If there is anything I can do to help, from a mental heath perspective... please reach out to me at brookskent@hotmail.com for more info about counseling.

The last of the Wakonda and CLS are still availible until the 26th. Not mixing anymore liquid going forward, just a heads up.

Keep it real,

Clark

Oh how I wish I could have gotten more Wakanda and CLS. I literally just started back vaping today and saw this on your FB page. you literally have the best juice out there and now I have no idea what I’m going to do when I run out of what I do have . I wish you all the best and I’m sorry it has to come to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread