ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Here: Cannon | Drip Tips | E- | Cigs | Cigarettes | Cisco 306 | Cherry Vape

or you can get them from our bud Bruce at Clouds of Vapor:
"Cherry Vape Dream Tips" The 306 Cannon

I only have a full day of experience with these, but as far as I can tell, these cannon drip tips are well worth the $8 price tag. They are rather large... Somewhere between the size of a 901 and 801 atty! Very thick around the bottom so I think cracking might not be an issue... and the drip tip is wide wide wide. No leakages yet... despite some over-filling --- If you love your 306 atties, then take the plung and try one of these. I am extremely pleased.

One unexpected BoNuS is that the much wider mouth gives more room for vapor to build... so I get tons more vapor from my 306.

Last edited:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
www.last.fm
So, LT, how do you like those drip tips? ["A++++++++++++++"]

A bit more seriously: Is that an LR 306 atty you're using the drip tip with? I can't imagine more vapor than what I get from an LR 306.

Using the Cisco 306LR. Day 2, but I am really liking the drip tip. It's size will appeal to you DonDaBoom because it's width at the top gives it a quality like vaping the 801/Leo atties that you love... That quality would be the "richness." It diffuses the stream of vapor without losing much intensity. It also allows the vapor to build in the reservoir which does produce more vapor upon exhaling.

Smacky, I am hoping these don't break.
I seem to break my 306 DT's when I drop my PV... (I am a clumsy Vaper).

So far, so good...

I also got two of their 510 drip tips. The cherry dream. I am sort of regretting those. They are beautiful and so cool to have, but the tip is so narrow that even my thinner liquids don't drip through too easy...

I think my favorite-all time 510/901 DT was the ones that came with the Mini-Vapestack from madvapes... for $10 a pop, they were worth it. madvapes stopped carrying them and I do not know where to get them anymore. Super T looks great, but cost is slightly prohibitive... at 20 bucks per pop.

Last edited:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
www.last.fm
Yeah, their design really enhances Vaping... If you don't like it, I'll give you the 8 bucks for it ;-)

Burnt Hills! Thank you. I was trying to remember the name of that High School for months now... I was in a conversation with some old Shaker Heights High People and I was trying to remember "Burnt Hills."

We used to host a soccer tournament with them back when I was in HS,

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Using the Cisco 306LR. Day 2, but I am really liking the drip tip. It's size will appeal to you DonDaBoom because it's width at the top gives it a quality like Vaping the 801/Leo atties that you love... That quality would be the "richness." It diffuses the stream of vapor without losing much intensity. It also allows the vapor to build in the reservoir which does produce more vapor upon exhaling.
As I am sure you expected, you have just caught my attention. Its greater length makes it more penstyle-like and probably also is a factor.

The timing is not great for a purchase. [Like many, I did a burst of shopping just before Christmas.] To self: Hmm. I do have a birthday coming up in a few weeks. Another excuse to splurge?

Smacky, I am hoping these don't break.
I seem to break my 306 DT's when I drop my PV... (I am a clumsy Vaper).
Do you know what they're made of? Delrin or regular old plastic? I've had great success with Delrin, but with plastic...

The clear plastic drip tip I got with my Cisco LR 306's cracked (I also am clumsy) and kept falling out thereafter. It is now somewhere on the floor of my office, but I haven't been able to find it. Never again.

Last edited:

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
I am still waiting on my order for my cannons, but great to see what you have to say...I appreciate the news. Makes me feel better about them.

I am having to use tiny O RINGS on my cheapo 306 drip tips to stop leakage.

As for 510 tips, they Super T ones ARE worth the price tag...most definitely. They'll last forever. I am sure he can also use the business lately given that his name is being dragged through the mud hardcore these days.

:)

benjayman2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Chicago, IL
I am still waiting on my order for my cannons, but great to see what you have to say...I appreciate the news. Makes me feel better about them.

I am having to use tiny O RINGS on my cheapo 306 drip tips to stop leakage.

As for 510 tips, they Super T ones ARE worth the price tag...most definitely. They'll last forever. I am sure he can also use the business lately given that his name is being dragged through the mud hardcore these days.

:)

I wasn't aware David was getting treated in such a way. What happened?

lawnman3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
largo fl
yes they are a great drip tip .. i sent the builder a idea why not build one for the 510/901 atty also .. they get more juice to the atty and the diffrent size is a plus to me they just dont hold the air between the atty and the top of the tip like alot of the other drip tips out there with there tiny holes through them ... and the super t drip tip is money in my opp..just as nice as they come nowwa days ...

lawnman3... the cannon and super t drip tips are right up there in my opp...

t9c

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2010
Houston
The only problem I have with the cannon is it's size...the tip diameter that is. While all my other tips are 8-9mm, the cannon tip is 12.5mm, and the barrel below the tip is 8.8mm. I'd like to see a 2nd edition with a tip the same size as the barrel.

Mine has also started crazing at the base and the barrel above it. It hasn't cracked yet, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread