Can't belive what I just found on Amazon! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Check THIS out. So who is IMNatural?

So far, these are the ONLY cartos on Amazon, that I've found anyway. Looks like we can start getting our vaping distributors on Amazon! :)

hi yankee, it's been a long time, lol!

since those cartos are by smokestik it had to be authorized by billster, i would think. and one thing we know for sure about bill is him being on the forefront with marketing efforts!
and that's a very good thing for our cause!

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hi yankee, it's been a long time, lol!

since those cartos are by smokestik it had to be authorized by billster, i would think. and one thing we know for sure about bill is him being on the forefront with marketing efforts!
and that's a very good thing for our cause!

Sorry Tib.....but that is TOTALLY wrong.......

We have distributors and affiliates.....hundreds of them. PLEASE do not mistake what they do as proof of Bill's approval. Just because we can not legally stop someone from doing something does NOT mean we approve.

Yankee802

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Panama City, Florida
I just contacted Amazon and told them that other vendors sell better cartos for 8.95 a 5 pack. I even gave them a link to a vendor where I buy my cartos from. Gave them a little information and told them that if they wanted more information to feel free to contact me.

Ouch! :) Not that I don't agree with you, but remember who's cartos we are talking about and where. LOL

Either way, I don't believe that Amazon searches out products like Walmart does, I think it's just a storefront for vendors. I contacted a couple of my favorite and let them know that Amazon has now set a precedent for ecigs. :)

And yes, it has been awhile since I was here last, and thank you for noticing tiburon. :)

Last edited:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I just found these on Amazon - $35.00 for a 5 pack! OMG!! Can you believe this price???

Amazon.com: Cigalectric Electronic Cigarette Replacement Cartridges (regular): Health & Personal Care

yankee, i believe the reference was to this

we all know that smokestik cartos do not burn easily and might therefore justify the higher price

who could forget our romps on the cartomizer thread? and i know katya will be pleased to see you here
since you'll become a vet in march make sure you stop by at the pre-vet thread for a proper sendoff

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
sorry, lk, to me the exposure amazon provides looked like a good thing for vaping and smokestik and i thought it was one of bill's marketing strategies, lol

No it isn't. And I wont be surprised when all this attention gets Amazon to forbid the sale of ecig products....they have done it before. Just like Paypal and Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread