Cant decide which to get! Any advice / help would be great!!! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apuredelite

Sep 8, 2013
Abilene TX
Okay Ive been at this for just under a month and have decided Im a tank/clearo girl not a cart girl so I atleast narrowed it down that much haha Ive used CE4 and CE5 and an EVOD tank and like them all so I guess im not very picky. Honestly I have no clue about VV and if that is something I would want or need. So far I just have regular Ego 650mah batteries and am pleased with them. All of these have been bought locally and are more than likely knock offs not actual brand but overall have caused me no major issues other than very light leaking (just needing to clean battery contact off when I switch to new tank/clear. Now that I know im going to stick with this (havent smoked an analog since first day) I figure its time to actually purchase a good kit and not just mismatch whatever generic the local place has that day. Problem is I cant decide which is better and which I want!! I have narrowed it down to 2 (but wont ignore other suggestions ofcourse) So any feed back on these 2 would be great in helping me make my final decision!!

final 2 so far are:
Midnight Blue | Triton Tank System Starter Kit | Halo Cigs
and
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_S...bo_p/vvs-c.htm

any feedback is welcome and thank you in advance!!!:2cool:

nuhrayoh

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
SC, USA
Those prices seem to be a bit high for ego style kits. I'd suggest checking out rtdvapor.com, discountvapors.com, or litecigusa.net. If you like the clearomizer tank route, I'd suggest a pro tank mini or a pro tank 2 mini. I've had great experience with those bottom coil clearomizers. Very easy to use and clean as well. Hope this helps and happy vaping!

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Midwest, USA
Can't go wrong with the spinner kit, but for the price you could also just invest in a nice APV. I use Smoktech SID upgraded from my regular eGO 650mah (which I still like, and use!).

What really set my mind on purchasing a nice APV was variable wattage. It auto-adjusts your voltage depending on the ohms of your atomizer which makes for an incredibly user friendly experience. I like mine set between 5 to 10 watts, depending on what flavor or juice system I have attached.

Otherwise yea, the myvaporstore Spinner Kit seems like the best kit for the price. Happy Vaping :vapor:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
First - a drop on the battery connector is pretty normal for a clearomizer!

I'd suggest the MyVaporStore kit - the Halo stuff is GOOD, but it's not fully compatible (without adapters) with other stuff. Stick with a standard EGO, and when you want to, you can just buy and try a ProTank (actually I love the ProTank MINI on Ego batteries).

Have fun!

I just got the Vision Spinner 1300 with both the mini protank and regular protank 2- you want a better variable voltage battery I promise, lol. I had no clue what a difference getting to play with voltage could make but............it is vape changing to say the least. I don't know a good deal about the different variable voltage battery's but I do know you want to go variable for sure. I liked the idea of the eGo batteries because their threading is compatible with so many other add ons it just made sense to me. I am sure you'll love whatever you pick though:)

Apuredelite

Sep 8, 2013
Abilene TX
The spinner and mini protank were indeed my first choice and so far that looks like what I need to go with. what is the main difference between protank II and mini protank??? Is it just size or are there other differences that would matter to me? If it is size then for me smaller is actually better. I like to change flavors often plus portability is a huge plus for me thus the reason Im not really looking to go to mod or anything bigger than the ego systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread