Can't find a calculator for what I need to do - help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
Hey all - every calculator I found asks the percentage of flavor I want to add but what I want to do is cut down the flavor to make more liquid . Basically I want to try to figure this out.

If I have 10 ml of 18mg strength juice and I want to make it 15 ml. I have either pg 0 nic or 60 mg nic.

If I add 5ml of pg0 - what will my end result of nic Mg be at 15ml?

And

If I add 5ml of pf60. What will my end result of nic mg be at 15ml ?

Sorry for the stupid questions - still trying to figure all this out. A straight calculator won't tell me this stuff so I need to ask you guys.

Thanks in advance. And sorry in advance lol

Connected via T-A-Talk

tA71ana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Round N Round the Mulberry Bush
Hey all - every calculator I found asks the percentage of flavor I want to add but what I want to do is cut down the flavor to make more liquid . Basically I want to try to figure this out.

If I have 10 ml of 18mg strength juice and I want to make it 15 ml. I have either pg 0 nic or 60 mg nic.

If I add 5ml of pg0 - what will my end result of nic Mg be at 15ml?

And

If I add 5ml of pf60. What will my end result of nic mg be at 15ml ?

Sorry for the stupid questions - still trying to figure all this out. A straight calculator won't tell me this stuff so I need to ask you guys.

Thanks in advance. And sorry in advance lol

Connected via T-A-Talk

No question is ever stupid (for safety reasons)
Here is a link to a calculator..you may or may not have already seen it.
I'm not sure it would help (I don't do any DIY) but perhaps it might..it is
eJuice Recipe Calculator

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
Thanks ! Yeah I saw this one

This one is asking for flavor percentage and target nicotine when I don't really have those numbers. I'm trying to find out what the final product will be after adding 5ml of either pg0 and pg60

Connected via T-A-Talk

For simple mixing calculations, try a phone app. I don't use iPhone but there's "e-liquid calculator" and "NicoCalc" for Android. Both do simple mixing of 2 liquids to determine nic content in the result.

Thanks so much Chris. How did you come To that ? I'm terrible at math

Connected via T-A-Talk

I'm an engineering student. I will take a pic of the calculations and post them in a bit and show you how to do it if you want, have to take my girlfriend to work.

Last edited:
Disregard the stuff on the top left.

20130305_224634.jpg

trishdadish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Victoria, British Columbia
I found this great one in the ggogle play store. It has this fearure called the mixing bar which allows you to theoretically mix different liquids while easily letti g you see all your statistics (mg, pg, vg, total liquid).
Puch in ejuice calculator in the search bar for apps....you want the one with the picture of a penguin smoking a cig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread