Can't get Infinite Stingray to fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomhower1820

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
NC
Just got an infinite stingray and I can't get it fire. On top I have a Tibeco KFL+. It works fine on my Nemesis which the button just broke on so I'm in a bind here. I've tried adjusting the button with no success. Also tried lengthening the pin on the KFL with no luck. I have nothing to vape with.

edit
Nevermind, it started working.

Last edited:

boomhower1820

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
NC
What was the problem?

I really don't know. I had tried various different lengths in the switch and went to far and it popped out. Screwed it back in and it started working. This switch is so much better than the nemesis it isn't even funny. My nem switch is stuck in the tube, the same day I get the stingray working. I guess it's just not meant for me to have two working mods.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
The Nemesis switch isn't broken. Get some textured rubber gloves, stick your finger up in the tube, and twist. It will come right out.

This. You can also take the little tiny pin from the nemesis and put it into the stingray. I had to do that with my stingray clone to get it to fire correctly.

boomhower1820

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
NC
The Nemesis switch isn't broken. Get some textured rubber gloves, stick your finger up in the tube, and twist. It will come right out.

The problem was it wouldn't turn at all, the whole switch. It was an issue with the little pin. Got a pair of channel locks and the button finally came out with the part that screws in still stuck. I tried everything I had but rubber gloves with no luck, wouldn't budge. I'm starting to think it's cross threaded possibly. I'll see if I can locate some gloves to try.

boomhower1820

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
NC
So, is the Stingray working well now? Mine was a little crunchy, but I cleaned it up and sanded down the edges of the switch and tube that rub and now it's working pretty well. Once in a while it will still, slightly, hang up, but not enough to keep firing. I'm pretty happy. It sure does look sweet. :D

Yep, works great. Was a little crunchy to start but worked very well with no hang ups or anything. After a couple of days it's smoothed out and I have zero complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread