Cant hold out any longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyes24321

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Colorado
So I've been vaping for about a month and a half and I just cant hold out anymore... I just ordered the Provari 2.5 satin black. Now I just have to wait like a kid on X-mas eve for it to ship. Started with ego, then ego twist, then lavatube v2, now I need the best! I just keep telling myself enough is enough... I have everything I need and I cant keep spending money. My wife is gunna s**t.

EvilOne

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
Los Angeles
I feel like now that I have the provari I traded one addiction for another lol. I find myself constantly looking at new juices to try and all sorts of toys for my Provari. I now understand why some of you have a tank collection or multiple Provaris. I think in like 2 weeks I will have broken even lol. Then I will actually notice some savings in my bank account hahaha.

Dj tank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Ann Arbor michigan
So I've been vaping for about a month and a half and I just cant hold out anymore... I just ordered the Provari 2.5 satin black. Now I just have to wait like a kid on X-mas eve for it to ship. Started with ego, then ego twist, then lavatube v2, now I need the best! I just keep telling myself enough is enough... I have everything I need and I cant keep spending money. My wife is gunna s**t.

Congrats!! I hear you on the spending. It's only been 20 days for me and I've probably spent 3 months of what I would for smokes on juices and accessories. :) In the end though I'm not smoking and the spending will level out a bit. I'm just starting to explore creating my own juices...can't wait to get those supplies in!

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I feel like now that I have the provari I traded one addiction for another lol. I find myself constantly looking at new juices to try and all sorts of toys for my Provari. I now understand why some of you have a tank collection or multiple Provaris. I think in like 2 weeks I will have broken even lol. Then I will actually notice some savings in my bank account hahaha.
Yeah, I've almost broken even too...
1 used Provari, 2 batteries, additional extension cap - $95
1 new hippo, the twins, and Gemini -$89
see how that math works? I've almost broken even...
Whoops. Bought a "spider" limited edition cap to go with the twins extension. Dang. Over budget. :(
:rickroll:
...no more spending until next month, I swear! Whoever said this was cheaper than smoking ought to be shot!
...calculates end of life health care costs...
...nevermind. It's a small price to pay for happiness. :)

Last edited:

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
you know I was the same way. seemed to be constantly spending cash on either liquids or rba's and rba supplies. I was always chasing the golden ring. in January I started diy and gave up on rba's (until there's a game changer wick system). also got a great deal on DCT carts. I have 22 flavors and a good supply of nic base. diy is much easier than I thought it might be. I haven't spent any money in over 6 weeks. last vendor liquid was in December. I could literally go 6 months and not spend another dime. if there is a moral to my story it would be figure out what you need not necessarily what you want and stay with that for awhile.

mostlyclassics

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hee hee, redeyes24321! And you came to the world's biggest bunch of enablers to moan? Hey, I would have encouraged you to buy three of them!

Enjoy it, as I'm sure you will. I haven't quite got up the gumption to pull the trigger on a Provari, but I'm getting close.

redeyes24321

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Colorado
So it came yesterday... and I LOVE IT! The quality is exactly what I was hoping for. My wife actually vaped on it more than I did last night and now she wants a pink one haha! Now that I have the Provari I know I will be able to slow my spending. I too got into RBAs and just cant quite seem to get my set ups the way i want so I will probably have to wait, like John said, for a game changer. DIY has alway intrigued me but I may have to wait until I use up some of my e-liquid stock. Thanks for the support everyone!
Provari.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread