Can't post?? You may need to Re-sign up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Just in case there is any question about membership, it has been put back to the way it was in the beginning so that you have to sign up to post in the forum, but is NOT invite only. That somehow got set up incorrectly earlier and it was public for all to post. If you can't post right now, THAT is the issue! You just need to join the group again! :D http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/pay-forward.html is where you need to go!

Last edited:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Just in case there is any question about membership, it has been put back to the way it was in the beginning so that you have to sign up to post in the forum, but is NOT invite only. That somehow got set up incorrectly earlier and it was public for all to post. If you can't post right now, THAT is the issue! You just need to join the group again! :D http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/pay-forward.html is where you need to go!

testing, one, two, three.........

ok

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
Just saw this thread.....
When it happened to me Toni...I couldnt See PIF either.
so unless thats been fixed already, other folks arnt going to be about to see this thread.

And dont we need to get the PIF link back on to the main board list thingy.....just adding to yalls to do list :)

Last edited:

Lioness

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Just saw this thread.....
When it happened to me Toni...I couldnt See PIF either.
so unless thats been fixed already, other folks arnt going to be about to see this thread.

And dont we need to get the PIF link back on to the main board list thingy.....just adding to yalls to do list :)
Yeah, I thought PIF was completely gone from ECF. I couldn't see the social group, threads, nuthin'. All my subscribed threads in PIF were gone from my list, etc. If someone hadn't PM'd me, I still wouldn't know it was still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread