Can't read my PUMA MOD on my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaled Maher

Apr 11, 2020
Hi and welcome,
What is the operating system of your PC?
Why are you upgrading the firmware?
Did you download the correct version for your device?
Does the mod charge when connected to the cables you have tried?

Cheers
I
The operating system is the latest version of Windows 10.
i wanna upgrade it because battery indicator has some bugs + it doesn't read the ampere.
Yes i did as described.
Yes it charges and also many other cables.
i scratched the verification code and it said successful verification.
Thanks for your concern <3

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
The operating system is the latest version of Windows 10.
i wanna upgrade it because battery indicator has some bugs + it doesn't read the ampere.
Yes i did as described.
Yes it charges and also many other cables.
i scratched the verification code and it said successful verification.
Thanks for your concern <3

What you are seeing on the screen is coil voltage and amperage, not battery. Coil voltage is calculated based on your resistance and power setting. Amperage should appear when you fire the coil. The device does not show battery voltage and amperage.

What are the battery indicator bugs?

Khaled Maher

Apr 11, 2020
What you are seeing on the screen is coil voltage and amperage, not battery. Coil voltage is calculated based on your resistance and power setting. Amperage should appear when you fire the coil. The device does not show battery voltage and amperage.

What are the battery indicator bugs?
Yes i know that but it should save the last ampere value after taking a buff cause i can't see the ampere while taking the buff they said they solved this problem in their update the battery indicator as they said is not accurate that's why they made an update and other thing they say but it's no important for me which is when the MOD is in stand by mode you can't take the buff immediately you should press the fire button and then take the buff this as they said is solved also in the update but what matters to me is enjoying my kit without bugs because i'm not the one who wanna change his kit or atomizer i just wanna something that satisfies me but unfortunately you don't get everything unless you try hard :D
thanks for your concern if you can't help it's fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread