Can't stop ordering Juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLynx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
WA
Gah I told myself, I don't need much to start with! Just a few bottles!

I've ordered 3 Dekang juices
4 from VaporBOMB
and 4 from Backwoods Brew

They all sound so tasty! I will stop now, and try what I have, I swear! (PS I only go thru like 1-2ml most days so if this may not sound like much to some of the heaver vapers!)

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Tell me about it! I must have sixty diff flavs sitting around. I only have four fav vapes I vape daily. In the evenings, I'll drip test seeking another flav to put in the rotation. Been though about fifty of 'em and still only have four favs. :facepalm:

Looks like there will be a nice PIF and/or TC coming up...

Oh, I forgot, I have a bunch more coming in from the July 4th sales. That's me in my avatar. :blush:

Last edited:

cryofix

Jul 10, 2011
Easton PA
I am friends with Debian Dog and ClayK (juice reviewers) I asked clay what his favorite juice was and he recommended hummingbird nectar from kickbassvapor.com, so I ordered up 30 ml bottle and its now all I vape, its just a perfect honeysuckle vape!

Kickbassvapor will have my primary business, but if I buy parts/kits, Ill usually order a bottle or two on that order.

cheapest way to do it is check out the juice reviews and send the reviewers a message asking which they think are best, but this will only narrow down the search to their taste likings instead of yours. I got lucky with the hummingbird nectar I loved it right off the bat.

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
All I can think about is, which one shall I try next? Oh and THANKS A LOT 2mTech for making me want to try more! I think this forum will turn out to be the bane of my existance. :blink: I'm weak.

Beans! I'm from Spokane, enjoy some of the sun I miss so much will ya? I'm in the deary side of the state now.

I'm sorry Lady, the wet side makes me nuts. No sun here today either. :( you must have sent us the rain :)

LadyLynx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
WA
You haven't bought anything , yet . I have an order from Gourmet Vapor coming (12 bottles ) and just yesterday , ordered 5 more from Ms T's Bakery . And these don't account for the 6 bottles , I got last week . So excuse me , if I don't really think , you have too much .

My bank account might disagree with you.

Neshani

Jul 11, 2011
KL, Germany
I can't stop ordering stuff! Since I'm in Germany the shipping takes for ever! Finally my first shipment came, after literally riding my bicycle around the neighborhood for 30 minutes to track down the DHL guy.

Now I just keep ordering in case the other shipments don't make it or get stuck at customs. I think I've got about 30 flavors in tiny little bottles, circumventing the globe, on their way to me.

Today I tried a new flavor that I really liked and went to place an order. $100 later I've got an order for 4 more flavors and some spare parts, but forgot to get some of that hazelnut cappuccino I wanted so bad.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Well, as a juicaholic I know what you are going through. I have some suggestions.

1) Joogler Juice. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...er-juice-just-pay-2-00-shipping-handling.html PM or e-mail him for a free bottle ($2 shipping)

2) Joogler again. Use code ECF5OFF on your first juice order for $5 off (10ml is $5). Try the Pomagreat or Honeysuckle or Gummi bear, or Clint Vapewood (cherry tobacco).

3) Vermillion Rivers. Free Sample 4.5ML Bottle Free bottle for $2.50 shipping. Great flavors.

4) Get some samples from QuicknicJuice. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...um/192420-official-quick-nic-juice-thred.html They have the best tasting juices I have found, and I have tried alot.

5) Order Ms Ts Snickerdoodle, KickBassVapor's Warm Sugar Cookie, AVE's Hype, Goodejuice's Kriptonite, Nitelite's Bounty Hunter... heck, just order it all!

thehangdude-albums-bottles-picture43285-2011-06-22-22-23-41-395.jpg

Eclipsed1770

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
South Carolina
Here one thing to consider that will curve your juice ordering, I order a bunch like you when I first started, soon after I found my nic level dropped and I was stuck with dozens of bottles of higher nic juice than I needed. I was suprised at how fast the drop happened. So beware of the fact that your nic level could drop and you'd have to order more juice at a lower nic level to mix and lower your current bottle.

LadyLynx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
WA
Well, as a juicaholic I know what you are going through. I have some suggestions.

1) Joogler Juice. Free Samples From Joogler Juice! Just Pay $2.00 Shipping And Handling! PM or e-mail him for a free bottle ($2 shipping)

2) Joogler again. Use code ECF5OFF on your first juice order for $5 off (10ml is $5). Try the Pomagreat or Honeysuckle or Gummi bear, or Clint Vapewood (cherry tobacco).

3) Vermillion Rivers. Free Sample 4.5ML Bottle Free bottle for $2.50 shipping. Great flavors.

4) Get some samples from QuicknicJuice. Official - Quick Nic Juice - Thred They have the best tasting juices I have found, and I have tried alot.

5) Order Ms Ts Snickerdoodle, KickBassVapor's Warm Sugar Cookie, AVE's Hype, Goodejuice's Kriptonite, Nitelite's Bounty Hunter... heck, just order it all!

Wow this is an awesome list! This is what I'm doing later.

LadyLynx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
WA
Here one thing to consider that will curve your juice ordering, I order a bunch like you when I first started, soon after I found my nic level dropped and I was stuck with dozens of bottles of higher nic juice than I needed. I was suprised at how fast the drop happened. So beware of the fact that your nic level could drop and you'd have to order more juice at a lower nic level to mix and lower your current bottle.

A very good suggestion, and I'm already planning on it. I got a one 18mg a bunch of 11/12 mgs, 8mg and even a 4mg just in case. I'd rather be on the low end and vape a little more than give myself a headache.

ThreePutt

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2011
DFW Texas
lol I keep getting wife aggro from buying two to three different flavs a week. Hope they have a e-juice anonymous

AMEN!!! The wife and I both stopped analogs. She's the buy-it-once-and-use-it-forever type. Stuck on the RY4 and just recently grape. Asking for cinnamon, and that's about it.

Me? I'm seriously liking this stuff!! While I haven't felt the urge to upgrade the PV, I am trying all kinds of cartos and accessories... and juice. Waiting on three shipments in the mail. The wife asks why I need all those flavors. I don't NEED them, I WANT them... Hey, I'm a newb and am trying to find an all-day vape, and flavors that rock. And of course, I need cartos for all those varieties!!

I also tell her I was spending $6.50/day on something I burned into ash. $6.00 for a bottle that'll last me a few weeks doesn't compare. The trouble is, I've only hit about three or four vendors on ECF... there's a lot more juice out there!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread