Can't Stop Ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaiver56

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Grand Prairie, TX
So I am officially a beverage vape guy. I try non-beverage carts and no matter what I come back to congac, margarita, red cow and others. I placed two orders last week some for my mother whom I am doing a vaping intervention next week. Well I had to go to the dentist today and I showed him my vapor king, and though he was not a smoker he had many patients who were and he was very interested in hearing about e-cigarettes in general. I am planning on bringing some vapor for life cards to him next time I am there, which will be in about two weeks....LOL(two more cavaties to fill). So I got an order in today and though AWESOME, I felt like I needed some more carts. So another order tonight... Also I got a blue short battery today and it has worked awesome. I had read about the problems but I popped it in the charger and it showed green light so I just started vaping and no problems. Now my only challenge is to run it down and charge it again.

Side note. I recently got some cherry carts that I ordered. I do love the beverage carts so I am not loving the cherry but I wanted to try anyway. But regardless of my not liking them so much, is the fact that the cherry flavor is almost perfect. If you like the fruit carts, you are going to love the cherry.

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
Side note. I recently got some cherry carts that I ordered. I do love the beverage carts so I am not loving the cherry but I wanted to try anyway. But regardless of my not liking them so much, is the fact that the cherry flavor is almost perfect. If you like the fruit carts, you are going to love the cherry.

i'm picky on the types of cherry I like... what would you compare the flavor to? Is it like a cherry blow pop? or like the a maraschino cherry?

xaiver56

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Grand Prairie, TX
i'm picky on the types of cherry I like... what would you compare the flavor to? Is it like a cherry blow pop? or like the a maraschino cherry?

I would say it is more like a marachino cherry, however it has the fresh taste of a cherry. If I had to compare it, and this will seem strange but if you have had the pear from V4L, cherry tastes with the same kind of freshness that pear has...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread