Status
Not open for further replies.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
i have had nothing but frustration with my mini and trying to get it unscrewed. everyone advised to not tighten it very much when re-filling and i never tightened it past the point of first resistance.i stiill needed pliers to unscrew it and the coil always remained inn the top part and never remained in the base. i do like the bvc coil and the flavor -it is one quiet vape with no sound just nice vapor and flavor but the hassle of getting it undone proved too much for me.i tried different coils to make sure that wasn't the problem but i haven't bought another tank to see if it happens to all of them and for about $25-$30 a tank i am not going to... i have since moved on to the delta tank and it gives me everything i want and more from a pre-built tank system so i won't sweat the mini and my problems with it. i have sinced given it away and now await the delta to come out with a mini and end my searching for a perfect smaller tank...

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
When I change my tank (just a regular old Evod single coil, but the same head/coil as the PT2), I make sure I grab the battery and the head and loosen the tank first just a TEENY bit while its still attached to the battery (keep it UPSIDE DOWN just in case!!!).. Ive had mine get stuck a few times and found that keeping it on the battery gives you some extra leverage to twist it if the head wont come off on its own.. If Im just doing a quick refill of the same flavor I dont even bother taking the head off the battery. Just unscrew the tank and fill it and put it back on..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread