Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Been trying to clean out some of my older subscriptions of threads/forums that are not active and I no longer keep up with. I have discovered that now that the Decadent Vapors vendor forum has been archived I can no longer unsubscribe to it (the option is no longer available under "forum tools" in that forum)

Could a mod/admin please nix that subscription for me?

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Killjoy - did you try going to your settings page, where it shows all your forum subscriptions, and clicking the unsubscribe icon? It's a little black circle with a minus sign in it.

LBUu5f8.png

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Thanks for the tip, sonic, but that option is not available for a closed forum (the icon is not there, nor is the option available by browsing to the forum and clicking "forum tools")

If they've all got to be cleared to get rid of it then it's no big deal and I'll just leave it on there :) It's not like it actually hurts anything by being there (heck, it's located at the very bottom of my subscribed forums list), I was just doing some housecleaning and noticed I couldn't unsubscribe. I'm not sure if they even exist as a company anymore, 'cos all of my bookmarks for their shop site are now returning 404 errors

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Yeah they haven't updated the ECF app yet due to the upgrades, and some other things. I think it's planned, just not immediately.

Too bad about the Tapatalk - I figured out a workaround using that (I also had a dead vendor forum subscription that I was ignoring). In Tapatalk you can still long-press for context menu and choose unsubscribe that way (should you get it, or someone else needs this advice). Took it right off my list on the web too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread