Can't wait for the eGO-C Twist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

billo

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Wesley Chapel, FL
I agree. Would like VV but don't want something as big around as a quarter to carry around, and also very long, like the Provari or Lavatube.

Is it going to sell for $29.95 ?

Would be interested in a good review, like what is its current limit ? 2.5 amps ??
Will it put 4.8 V into my 1.8 ohm atty ? 1.5 ohm ?

Voltage regulation ? The only review I saw said it had decent voltage regulation with load, but not perfect.

I think that they were smart to leave out the digital voltage display (not needed and costs money and SPACE.)

Also, the twist sure beats up and down voltage buttons. Although the steps are 0.2 V instead of 0.1 V, this is good enough also, in my opinion.

Last edited:

vid

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2011
Wolverine Lake, MI
I ordered the Ego-C Twist 650 Stainless today from Cignot, I ordered at 2pm est from CigNot and already seen it shipped today and is en route, should be here Friday according to USPS. Can't wait to try on my stardusts that I got today. I vape on ego batt's and stardusts every day, its my go to setup. It's compact, easy to maintain, fill, etc. it's been pretty solid. and to add VV into the mix I'm excited. I'll provide some input on the Ego-C Twist+Stardust combo this weekend as I put it through the paces.

BTW it was 29.99 plus $5 for shipping.

tamarahvt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Springfield, VT
I ordered the Ego-C Twist 650 Stainless today from Cignot, I ordered at 2pm est from CigNot and already seen it shipped today and is en route, should be here Friday according to USPS. Can't wait to try on my stardusts that I got today. I vape on ego batt's and stardusts every day, its my go to setup. It's compact, easy to maintain, fill, etc. it's been pretty solid. and to add VV into the mix I'm excited. I'll provide some input on the Ego-C Twist+Stardust combo this weekend as I put it through the paces.

BTW it was 29.99 plus $5 for shipping.

Wow. Joyetech told him they wouldn't ship until the 15th. Keep us posted!

tamarahvt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Springfield, VT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread