can't wait...had to tinker...need a fix heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandelionwings

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2011
Lexington, KY
so, i'm still a n00b and i'm running all over the forum reading everything that i can and talking to as many people in their threads that i can. thanks to suggestions and sales, i ordered a t-rex [rawrs!] eGo with cartos as my first upgrade from the gas station specials. thanks to fazed, i have some glorious bottles of liquids aka "juice" waiting to be sampled. i don't know when my pv will arrive, but it wouldn't be today lol. i'm almost out of the crappy cartridges, but after taking a test of the provari---i only tried one hit and now i'm sold that much more! [omg, whatever juice he had was fantastic] granted, nothing i've been vaping has tasted good....so...
since i'm a chemical chick, blending n stirring/ bubblin n brewin; i check out the DIY while my patience be stewin;
i'm browsing the DIY with dreams in my head of tiramasu, ---cotton candy, zen watermelon and tobacco flavors, too; when to my not-so-much surprise, did i notice my cheap cartridge was in two! a ponder and a ponder while pondering i did do; so i thought up slowly then i thought up quick---why should i not revitalize this wick? :D

IMG_2038.jpg IMG_2039.jpg

often, the cheap plastic will just pull off of the metal leaving the filter wick exposed. so i thought, why not try to saturate it? and since i now have a drip tube....i also thought i could try to pop the top off of one. sadly, the drip tip doesn't fit, but i dripped anyways and reattached the top.

obviously, the saturated one has a stronger flavor than the one in which i only did a couple of drops. how did this mad hatter fair? why, finally, i think i'll stop pulling my hair! i like that tiramasu, i did/i mean i do! [even over the crappy tastes lol]
i still have a ton of used cartridges, but atleast now--i know that i can bring them out of semi-retirement as i wait for the revolution! uhm erm i mean for my t-rex eGo! lol
if you made it this far, thanks for reading lol :D

dandelionwings

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2011
Lexington, KY
LOL i have doubts on the modding, but i will definitely be making some of my own juices in a short time, just cuz i'm wired like that heh. so tonight's lesson was never underestimate the value of crap! i gathered several bottles that my cartridges came in and a ton of used cartridges [not sure why i started to save them--just a what if thing] and started revitalizing them. consider that they come 5 cartridges to a bottle@$20---i think i've already saved a fortune just in trying out the juices since i did over 30 of them. while, i can't say i'm like super over the moon about any of the flavors, yet [cant wait to try them on clean wicks]---i can say that every one of them taste sooooooo much better than any of the gas station stuff tasted like! ftw!
here's a pic of trying to revamp them.
IMG_2040.jpg
here's a pic to show how crappy they were sometimes---not only would they burn holes through the wick--but often, they would burn holes through the plastic of the cartridge. does this happen with other types of pv?
IMG_2042.jpg

thanks for this site, because i never would have thought to revamp them and thanks for the generosity of paying it forward.
vapoor, i'm tickled that you like the post--if someone smiles, it's a good day :))

blessings a thousand-fold :)

Last edited:

dandelionwings

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2011
Lexington, KY
Great idea. Definitely don't judge the juice till you get it on a clean carto or atty. BTW, I went to vaporstix in Richmond today. What you have right now looks like a 901. They have blank 901 cartos there if you are interested.
lol for the record, you planted the seed that maybe i could refill them when we first met lol! i definitely won't judge juices for accurate taste until the kit comes in, but i can tell you that they are soooo much better than the original cartridges. when i get a chance to run to richmond, i'll check the 901 and see if they fit. if so, i'm already thinking about who to pass these batteries on to that couldn't afford to get started--if i could buy them some blanks and juice that would be fantastic! :D

Oh, and the juice du jour was "Dulce de Leche" from sweet-vapes.com. Good stuff!

very good stuff indeed! and thanks, now i know who i'll place my first juice order with!
=)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread