Can't wait!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

freedomendured

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2009
Bergen County, NJ
Just bought my first e-cig, an m201 "pen" from abettersmoke!

Just wanted to ask a few questions, like what to do when first starting out, whether i really have a chance in hell of using these to quit smoking (I am optimistic, but need feedback!!) and how long (average) the pen style cartridges actually last!

Thanks guys!

dovelove

Moved On
Oct 5, 2008
  • Deleted by Walrus
  • Reason: Spam, Supplier posing as member

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Ok... firstly may I say, I gave up by using e-cigs after 43 years of smoking..

So yes it can be done !

I started by having my cigarettes first thing in the morning as usual, and last thing at night, then just used my e-cig during the day. This went on for about 3 weeks and after that I found the cigarettes tasted horrible, so I cut them out altogether.

Carts last varying times, depending on the use they get. My advice would be to order a bottle of juice and refill them as and when you need to.

Dont worry it still works out a lot cheaper than smoking.

Most of the folk here all use bottled juice to refill.

Just remember, you cannot replicate the taste of a cigarette, so dont expect any juice to do that. No bottled juice is allowed to contain the huge amount of chemicals that give cigarettes that taste.

freedomendured

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2009
Bergen County, NJ
I just got it!! The battery attached was charged
( I think, It works..) and this thing is awesome! Charging the other now. (8 hours)

Now I have a box of tobacco, one apple and one of vanilla. Do I really need to order e-liquid? or can I just get by by ordering new carts like a week in adv of running out? What's the upside to manual refilling?

fishhd

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Pulaski, NY
I am not refilling, I got some med Juice for back-up but it's not the same. I just order the carts. NOW, when I decided that was the way to go, you have to be careful because some suppliers do not get you your product on time.

I have 4 boxes of carts and am going to order another 4 asap, this way if there is a problem I will have my stuff. Last week, I didn't get my order and here is the other good tip. Save your carts I went through 4 days and vaped out every last bit of juice to get me through till my carts came. I know, I know, it was like finding all the spare butts in the ash tray. funny thing is it worked and without the stink.

I quit day 1. I just pretended in my mind I was switching brands. Smoked for 35 years and my banner says it all.:D

OH some carts last up to 8hrs others only 4hrs. It depends on how hard and how much you draw. when your drinking figure 4hrs, he he. Again save your carts, all of them for refilling and emergencies. there's always a little juice even if it's a hit or two.

good luck:thumb:

Last edited:

freedomendured

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2009
Bergen County, NJ
Question. Like I said, I have a battery charging right now while I use another that pretty much came charged.

The manual says to charge until the indicator light turns green. Well there are two lights, one on the USB and one on the plug. The plug in the wall is red, but the USB is green. Which do I listen to?

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak
I'm with christena on this...........i'm a 20 year smoker in my first week on e'cig's. I'm not to worried about when I quit smoking, but I'm down from 40-60 a day to 3 or 4 a day and not even trying.

just start vaping and the cigs will bring u no benefit

I also walk outside to vape so I get that breath of fresh air feeling that cigs gave me(find if I vape constantly I don't notice the satisfaction)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread