Cant wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtay J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Well Saturday i placed my first order with V4L. I can not wait. i dont know the last time i was this excited over anything. I have been vapeing for about a month now. with a crapy E-cig i got at a local smoke shop. it gets the job done, but barely. went from almost 2 packs a day to about 1/2 -1 pack a day. really want to quit them(expecially with the insane wisconsin cigarette tax $7 a pack of analogs is tooo much!!)

anyways i hear the shipping from V4L is really good but was wondering bout how long it would take to get here(South Eastern Wisconsin) mainly wondering because i dont want to have to by another pack of carts. money is tight. and god forbid i have to buy a pack of analogs. 8-o

and hopefully i get a bunch of business cards. i work retail and always have people asking about the one i got. would love to send them your way! :)

thanks and again cant wait!

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
Well Saturday i placed my first order with V4L. I can not wait. i dont know the last time i was this excited over anything. I have been vapeing for about a month now. with a crapy E-cig i got at a local smoke shop. it gets the job done, but barely. went from almost 2 packs a day to about 1/2 -1 pack a day. really want to quit them(expecially with the insane wisconsin cigarette tax $7 a pack of analogs is tooo much!!)

anyways i hear the shipping from V4L is really good but was wondering bout how long it would take to get here(South Eastern Wisconsin) mainly wondering because i dont want to have to by another pack of carts. money is tight. and god forbid i have to buy a pack of analogs. 8-o

and hopefully i get a bunch of business cards. i work retail and always have people asking about the one i got. would love to send them your way! :)

thanks and again cant wait!

I would be surprised if you don't have shipping confirmation within the hour and it's possible (being that you are in Steve's back yard), you could get your order tomorrow but Wednesday for certain if you get that confirmation.

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
You are going to be amazed at the difference between your current device and the vapor king. If you don't automatically just start picking up your e-cig more than you reach for your analogs, then I will be absolutely stunned. I have several other e-cigs and it blows them out of the water. I had a mall e-cig too (Smoking Everywhere) and I can only imagine how impressed I would have been if the VK was my first device after that. You're gonna love it. And if you don't, one of us will buy it back from you! Somehow I think we won't have to do that though.

I get my orders in 2-3 days from shipping notice, so you will definitely get yours very soon!
And OMG, $7.00 per pack? In just taxes?

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
It's 6.75 for budget cigs and 8.00 min for regular smokes here in Toronto.

For someone who's over a pack a day and in school fulltime, gotta give these dirty things up.

$5.30 a pack but only by the carton here in Georgia. Never have bought just a pack that I can remember. I do remember when they were so cheap in Toronto that they were being smuggled into the states.

Dirtay J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
yay got mine too..... i was getting worried... then got home from parents house and it was there.... YAY and yeah if it shiped today i should see it tomorrow...soo cool....and now knowing they are in Chicago omg so many orders will be had....yay!!! tomorrow is going to be a good day!!! and if it dosent make it tomorrow oh well something to look forward to for Wednesday!!!

one bad thing though i just finished my last crap Cart. :( looks like a pack of Newports for me in the morning.... hopefully it will be my last....i know it will be my last $7 for a few days.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
yay got mine too..... i was getting worried... then got home from parents house and it was there.... YAY and yeah if it shiped today i should see it tomorrow...soo cool....and now knowing they are in Chicago omg so many orders will be had....yay!!! tomorrow is going to be a good day!!! and if it dosent make it tomorrow oh well something to look forward to for Wednesday!!!

one bad thing though i just finished my last crap Cart. :( looks like a pack of Newports for me in the morning.... hopefully it will be my last....i know it will be my last $7 for a few days.

Hope you get it quick! ;)

Dirtay J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
should. finally living in wisconsin has a advantage. he he.

all ready know what my next order will be. some various liquids and a couple manual batterys. :lol:

when i first got my first e cig i saw all the refilling info and the manual bats and whut not. i was all kinds of against them. just didnt seem like it was for me. now i am so excited i want to jump right into it all. yay for a new hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread